Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Scooter
  • 3 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Poseidon auto

Poseidon auto

Has it been updated to be undetectable like Trident? I'm unsure because it doesn't have the warning like updated bots do.

the poseidon auto is currently undetectable but have not been tested for bans yet

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Has it been updated to be undetectable like Trident? I'm unsure because it doesn't have the warning like updated bots do.
    It should, (to my knowledge) still have the warning. Regardless, if you are concerned about being banned, don't use any autos at all. (Trident also should have a warning)

no bot is ever really "undetectable" imo. They might randomly come out with a new detection method and they'll get you before they can take the bots down. So basically always use with caution...
    Scarecrow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It should, (to my knowledge) still have the warning. Regardless, if you are concerned about being banned, don't use any autos at all. (Trident also should have a warning)
    I've noticed that sometimes Poseidon doesn't always pop up a warning. Thought I'd share. :3
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I've noticed that sometimes Poseidon doesn't always pop up a warning. Thought I'd share. :3
    As important as a pop-up warning may be, I would have hoped that by now, after all the people asking, that people would begin to not need them (pop-up warnings). Obviously that would require me to have faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read. Nonetheless, the point stands.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read.
    I gave up on this a long time ago.
    xerio, doubleuson and WatchMeWin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    As important as a pop-up warning may be, I would have hoped that by now, after all the people asking, that people would begin to not need them (pop-up warnings). Obviously that would require me to have faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read. Nonetheless, the point stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

I gave up on this a long time ago.
    Yeah, that's pretty much my answer. It's basically why I done that Q and A thread :') I hope that more people and contribute to it and that people will actually read it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

It still has warning...

Run

Regarding Poseidon, on occasion I too do not get the auto warning. However, I do keep up with the forums to know that A.) The tokening ability of trident is more valuable, and B.) Any autos should be used with caution. Always.

Also, Double, I don't know how recent this was, but I don't think that you used to be a moderator. Congratulations on that, man.

-Run