Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Scooter
  • 3 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Poseidon auto

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    elle is offline

    Posts
    298

    Poseidon auto

    Has it been updated to be undetectable like Trident? I'm unsure because it doesn't have the warning like updated bots do.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    michaelsun is offline

    Posts
    209
    the poseidon auto is currently undetectable but have not been tested for bans yet

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Has it been updated to be undetectable like Trident? I'm unsure because it doesn't have the warning like updated bots do.
    It should, (to my knowledge) still have the warning. Regardless, if you are concerned about being banned, don't use any autos at all. (Trident also should have a warning)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Scooter is offline

    Posts
    289
    no bot is ever really "undetectable" imo. They might randomly come out with a new detection method and they'll get you before they can take the bots down. So basically always use with caution...
    Scarecrow likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It should, (to my knowledge) still have the warning. Regardless, if you are concerned about being banned, don't use any autos at all. (Trident also should have a warning)
    I've noticed that sometimes Poseidon doesn't always pop up a warning. Thought I'd share. :3
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  6. #6
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I've noticed that sometimes Poseidon doesn't always pop up a warning. Thought I'd share. :3
    As important as a pop-up warning may be, I would have hoped that by now, after all the people asking, that people would begin to not need them (pop-up warnings). Obviously that would require me to have faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read. Nonetheless, the point stands.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read.
    I gave up on this a long time ago.
    xerio, doubleuson and WatchMeWin like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    As important as a pop-up warning may be, I would have hoped that by now, after all the people asking, that people would begin to not need them (pop-up warnings). Obviously that would require me to have faith in people's ability to search up for answers and read. Nonetheless, the point stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post

    I gave up on this a long time ago.
    Yeah, that's pretty much my answer. It's basically why I done that Q and A thread :') I hope that more people and contribute to it and that people will actually read it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  9. #9
    Member
    karnage is offline

    Posts
    48
    It still has warning...

  10. #10
    Run
    Senior Member
    Run is offline

    Posts
    179
    Regarding Poseidon, on occasion I too do not get the auto warning. However, I do keep up with the forums to know that A.) The tokening ability of trident is more valuable, and B.) Any autos should be used with caution. Always.

    Also, Double, I don't know how recent this was, but I don't think that you used to be a moderator. Congratulations on that, man.

    -Run

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •