Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Questions and Answers about Bots.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Florianlp View Post
    why is trigent bilge bot nto 64 bit compatible? :S cant run it on my windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
    It is 64bit compatible, what error message are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It is 64bit compatible, what error message are you getting?
    that it is not compatible with my windows system ...... windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    and that i should check if there is a version of trigent bilge which is for 64 bit lol^^

and/or

i double click it and nothing happens
    rumble_aid works
    trigent bot does not start at 64 bit

at 32 bit ti starts bot not detect bilging station
    Last edited by Florianlp; 06-02-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Im new to botting so obviously this question will sound dumb Can I use Trident Bilge on automatic sometimes? I have gotten grandmaster on manual and I cant go any higher than grand master so I was just wondering thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by boxhead32from View Post
    Im new to botting so obviously this question will sound dumb Can I use Trident Bilge on automatic sometimes? I have gotten grandmaster on manual and I cant go any higher than grand master so I was just wondering thank you in advance
    I personally wouldn't use Trident with automatic, I find that I perform better with manual.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Florianlp View Post
    that it is not compatible with my windows system ...... windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    and that i should check if there is a version of trigent bilge which is for 64 bit lol^^

and/or

i double click it and nothing happens
    rumble_aid works
    trigent bot does not start at 64 bit

at 32 bit ti starts bot not detect bilging station
    Take a screenshot for me, cause I and many other people run 64bit and it works just fine for me (and the three people I'm in a Skype call with...)

Why does Card on Fire only seem to work if I open it at the login screen of Puzzle Pirates? Is it suppose to be that way? And why? Honestly, seems fishy (Of course I trust the people here) but it really threw me off at first.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Why does Card on Fire only seem to work if I open it at the login screen of Puzzle Pirates? Is it suppose to be that way? And why? Honestly, seems fishy (Of course I trust the people here) but it really threw me off at first.
    I can see where you're coming from when you say fishy. But however some people where having trouble with CoF not finding their cards properly, and testing by Cryoma (the bot creator) found the bot was off by a few pixels. So he made it calibrate by making it look for the logo in the login screen to find the exact position of the Puzzle Pirates window. He could also have done it elsewhere though (say the "Noticeboard" screen).

Long story short: nothing to worry about, just bug fixing.

So... Let me get this straight Auto bots right now are not detected?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Pain;39635]Q: Are the bots detected?
    A: Currently with the recent update to the auto modes, there have been no possible detections and/or bans.

^ Am I right thats what Im getting out of this.

#Return

[QUOTE=Graduation Box;42801]So... Let me get this straight Auto bots right now are not detected?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Q: Are the bots detected?
    A: Currently with the recent update to the auto modes, there have been no possible detections and/or bans.

^ Am I right thats what Im getting out of this.
    We'd never release a bot that was instant detected. (Like Crystal Bilge), however we do know our bots won't stay undetected forever. You bot at your own risk as we won't be liable for any banned accounts.

Yes, currently the botts are undetected (No one has been telling us they've been banned at any rate), but that doesn't mean it won't be undetected tomorrow.

tl;dr Bot at your own risk.

I read through the post but I'm not exactly sure when the FAQ for how safe the auto mode for the bots is was last updated so my question is... Exactly how safe is it to use auto mode currently?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast