Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Touch screen botting?

When Y!PP comes out for touchscreens, will botting be easier, since they can't track mouse movements for touchscreen?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    When Y!PP comes out for touchscreens, will botting be easier, since they can't track mouse movements for touchscreen?
    Well I'm sure they'll have something to detect if someone is using an iPad so probably not, sadly

What if you are using an iPad? iPad emulator? Falsifying the OS to Y!PP could yield interesting results. Or, if all else fails. a few bots could be ported to the iPad itself. BoS could be put onto the iPad at the very least. Realistic mouse movements won't be necessary when they expect the cursor to be warping around, yes?

#Return

What if you are using an iPad? iPad emulator? Falsifying the OS to Y!PP could yield interesting results. Or, if all else fails. a few bots could be ported to the iPad itself. BoS could be put onto the iPad at the very least. Realistic mouse movements won't be necessary when they expect the cursor to be warping around, yes?
    The bots couldn't be put on an iPad unless it was Jailbroken and even then we need to convert the bots to Java. (Probably wouldn't happen).

Yes, it's very possible to use an Android Emulator (From the idea anyway, haven't looked into it). iPad not so much as you need a mac and bots don't run on macs anyway. However, releasing bots that have no HMM that would be relatively undetected is something game-breaking and we've always avoided releasing things like that, but yes it would be possible.

VIP Member

I use this laptop Acer Aspire V5-571PG-9814 Review & Rating | PCMag.com, screen happens to be touch screen, while PP isn't too touch responsive when it comes to touch-puzzling i've been using it for a bit without any issues, I'm sure good programmers will be able to come up with something

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I use this laptop Acer Aspire V5-571PG-9814 Review & Rating | PCMag.com, screen happens to be touch screen, while PP isn't too touch responsive when it comes to touch-puzzling i've been using it for a bit without any issues, I'm sure good programmers will be able to come up with something
    The problem is that to bot iPad and iPhone apps, you would have to be able to launch the app via the botting client for it to work. That is a troublesome process not to mention highly illegal and something that Bot-Supply probably doesn't want to get involved into. While many players will play on the iPad, the computer will still be the epicentre of the game and that's where botting is most likely going to stay.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Whats the point of using a ipad emulator on a computer instead of just running a bot on that computer. Not much multi tasking if you ask me.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by RumpusMcPlumpus View Post
    Whats the point of using a ipad emulator on a computer instead of just running a bot on that computer. Not much multi tasking if you ask me.
    Well, if you use an iPad emulator you wouldn't have to have Human Mouse Movement would you? Hence you'd be at less risk of being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    However, releasing bots that have no HMM that would be relatively undetected is something game-breaking and we've always avoided releasing things like that, but yes it would be possible.
    My question wasn't about releasing game-breaking bots. It was about bringing back bots that wouldn't work very well with HMM (BoS).

My question wasn't about releasing game-breaking bots. It was about bringing back bots that wouldn't work very well with HMM (BoS).
    BoS could potentionally work well with this due to the fact that it seems that it doesn't require that much power O.O
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast