Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WatchMeWin

Thread: Auto Bots

Auto Bots

Heya,

quick question

got an E-mail saying some bots got the auto mode back, such as Rigs / Black smith / Trident bilge etc..

are those now safe to use ? in auto ? because it says be careful when ever they selected.

Also when i bought the Dreaming sprinklers or whatever its called ( the SF )

it says caution if i put it on auto

so let us know

All bots will ALWAYS be cautioned. No one has been banned when using auto smart though. I promise you'll be banned for sitting on the navy for 5 days straight, but otherwise you should be fine. No promises.
    Face likes this.

Was thinking the same as i got poseidon and when i turn on auto it warns that the auto has not been tested for bans , so i can use auto without getting banned?

I have been using it a little bit & i havnt been banned yet, touch wood!

I sat on the Rig auto for Hours now and didn't get banned ~ I believe they're pretty safe now

Banned

Yeah Im using all the bots constently, even my 2 year old botting acc hasn't been caught yet

Watching this thread for someone to edit their post or make a new one saying they're banned :/ I'd love to auto if my account wasn't being watched You guys have got it lucky.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me