Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [Open-Source] Decayed Pillage Bot ~~ Auto Pillage

[Open-Source] Decayed Pillage Bot ~~ Auto Pillage

Hey guys it's been a while since I've released anything here.

Anyway, I have stopped playing YPP probably for good, so there's almost no chance I will be making any programs for it anymore. However, I had left a lot of unfinished work behind. I feel like I shouldn't just let it die with my computer, you know?

This specific project was a pillage bot made and released last year. However, due to complications and lack of time on my part, I was unable to perfect it and continue selling it. This doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't work, though. In fact, it was able to run for hours AFK on most machines.

I'm not sure of the functionality of this bot. It uses old methods that may not work properly now.

**NOTE** I am no longer affiliated with Decayed Asylum in any way. Please disregard anything about DA

Download (.exe): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tedPillage.exe (wastedPillage was the pre-release name of the bot) Warning: Automatic mode is detected (will get you banned)

Download (Source): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20Source.zip

I'm releasing this for educational purposes. I will not be working on or improving this bot. Maybe one of you can pick up some methods for this or get it working. I don't know.

Notion is the creator of the built-in bilge bot (Decayed bilge), the mouse movement, and most of the screenshot and window finding methods. The rest of the bot was made entirely by me if I remember correctly, even the TH bot (but I'm not very proud of that TH bot. Gets fines and whatnot).
    Last edited by Sticky; 05-16-2013 at 06:25 AM.
    Skype - wastedbro

Is this an scamm???? why it ask for password and username?....

Banned

I wouldn't download this.
    Until a mod confirms it or approves.

I'll upload a video of me using it back last year.

It asks for user and pass because it was meant to be the first AFK bot. Therefore it needs the user and pass in case of disconnects.

Most of the new members won't know me, but I should be trusted enough. I'm quite surprised Rage is saying don't download this, considering he was around when I was selling this lol
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlepirates22 View Post
    Is this an scamm???? why it ask for password and username?....
    It was just the way the bot was coded, Wastedbro was a trusted member of the community, and a former mod.

Also please remember that I am not working on this bot.

I have no clue if it works or not. If it doesn't work for you, you'll have to fix it yourself or find someone else to. Please don't contact me about it.

I give permission for people to use the source; however, no one may use the mouse movement, screenshot methods, or the built in bilge bot for anything but personal/educational use unless permission is given from Notion.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Lmfao, Wasted's bilge bot got me banned instantly when he released that.

lol

thanks for the warning, good that I didnt used it >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Lessons View Post
    Lmfao, Wasted's bilge bot got me banned instantly when he released that.
    Yeah Decayed Bilge was becoming outdated when I released my reskin. That's specifically why there's a feature in the pillage bot that allows for other bilge bots to be used along with it.

Sorry you were banned. If you happen to use this bot, I recommend not using the built in bilge bot (assuming it works)
    Skype - wastedbro

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast