Supply Crate not working

Hello, my supply crate will not open. I am running Windows 8 and it has worked in the past. It will also not let me try to update Supply Crate. It goes to the little loading thing stay there for a little less than a minute then Pops up saying "Connection error: Error Connecting to Server" Not sure if this is a problem on your side or mine but would appreciate help :P

Ex-Staff Member

The only time that occurs with me is when my connection is not working. Try deleting it and re-downloading from the site and see how far you get.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Server Admin

Make sure nothing is blocking SC from connecting. That includes a firewall, or web filtering software.

I got it to work. Do VPNs affect contact with your servers? Cause i usually have problems on the website while im running a VPN and its only this website...

hey guys im coming back to PP after a year or so and i want my bots back.. i had 3 but face wont answer me for my codes etc, what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler View Post
    hey guys im coming back to PP after a year or so and i want my bots back.. i had 3 but face wont answer me for my codes etc, what can i do?
    just wait for him to respond for, also i would recommend finding proof of purchase cause they probably wont just hand them out :P

Ex-Staff Member

What bots did you have? As currently Argos, Sugar And Spice and Balls Of Steel are down (the latter unlikely to ever return).
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

I got proof cuz i can take a pic of my computer showing wich ones i had (old versions and old codes) and i had bilge, rigs, and carp! face if you see this pm me??

I got proof cuz i can take a pic of my computer showing wich ones i had (old versions and old codes) and i had bilge, rigs, and carp! face if you see this pm me??
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/site-new...ply-crate.html

this might help

#Return

Your auth code to rigging should be the same, won't need to be changed.

If you weren't running bilge/carp from Supply-Crate you will need to use the link provided by Scooter to change the auth codes.

If your bots still aren't running - PM Sticky/Face (Sticky is the only other with access to the auth panel and will also be able to fix your codes). PM them the email you used to purchase the bots, or if you can, the transaction ID.