Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Wonder how many will get banned today

Wonder how many will get banned today

Wonder how many will get banned today by using Bilge bot, lol. How many do u think?

May the best botter win

Well, i told them to take the bilge bots down, they didn't so if anyone gets banned its faces fault.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Well, i told them to take the bilge bots down, they didn't so if anyone gets banned its faces fault.
    You obviously didn't read the warning on the auto BETA which goes along the lines of "Use at your own risk"

Banned

It wouldn't be Face's fault, which was explained above, all bots are use at your own risk, with or without a competition you can be banned for them (though the odds aren't amazingly high).
    totalloser likes this.

Banned

I doubt anybody will be.

Ex-Staff Member

Not everyone gets banned using bilge bots. If you go on a navy ship and sit leave your account on overnight I think expect to be banned. If you use it during a Cit run along with DiS and some conversation, you should be fine.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

What does Face have to lose, if he does take the bots down for today, nothing. What does he lose if it turns out that posidedon was detected everything, it will tarnish his name. He will lose a lot more if he leaves the bots on for the competion and people start getting banned.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    What does Face have to lose, if he does take the bots down for today, nothing. What does he lose if it turns out that posidedon was detected everything, it will tarnish his name. He will lose a lot more if he leaves the bots on for the competion and people start getting banned.
    He doesn't lose much as we run the risk of being detected everyday, or would you prefer manual modes only from now on?

He also doesn't "tarnish" his name, we did say... Use at your own risk... If you are SO concerned. Please, use manual.

You do realize how many have asked for this since they removed them in place of the current setup. This is being used as a way to make people happy. Not to target botters. hell a little while ago they had a ocean master doing HS. i botted on that and didn't get banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast