Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Poseidon Bilging - Can't quite get ultimate

Question Poseidon Bilging - Can't quite get ultimate

Firstly I'd like to say AWESOME bot. It's really amazing, so much fun to use!
    Sorry if I'm rethreading this question, couldn't find a suitable answer.

So I'm legendary bilging at the moment and I got that quite fast, but I've been bilging for hours and can't quite get ultimate. I'm currently hyper ranking spending approx 30-60 secs on the station and abandoning. The settings im using are Manual, 3 moves, minimum combo vegas. I tried 4 moves but doesn't seem very good. Anyone got any hints or tips on what I can do? I can taste the ultimate but I just can't quite grasp it!

Thank ye.

Well, I got ultimate very easy while not hyper ranking so I cant see where you are having problems.

What settings are you on?

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by helicon View Post
    So I'm legendary bilging at the moment and I got that quite fast, but I've been bilging for hours and can't quite get ultimate. I'm currently hyper ranking spending approx 30-60 secs on the station and abandoning. The settings im using are Manual, 3 moves, minimum combo vegas. I tried 4 moves but doesn't seem very good. Anyone got any hints or tips on what I can do? I can taste the ultimate but I just can't quite grasp it!
    Well, it really does depend on your experience. Hyperranking a Novice/Able to Ultimate would not take very long at all using the bot (considering you are hyperranking effectively) whereas it will take longer achieving Ultimate on an account with Expert experience. The settings you are using are the most powerful but if your computer has bad specs it may affect the performance of the bot in the long term. It also depends on how much you played the puzzle before you began using the bot (if you haven't started on a clean account) and how good you were at bilge then.

The best thing for you to do is keep trying or employ someone to raise your stat to ultimate by their own methods. A good explanation for why it is taking long can be found on the first video on this link where it will explain how to hyperrank well, if you're not too sure. Link: Dachimpy's Hints
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Poesidon on the 3 Moves settings can get me #3 in the ocean at times but when i put it on the 4 Moves i tend 2 get Vegas almost a lot and #1s very easily i dont suppose u cant keep the sparkly high enough from a lag in ur computer perhaps?

#1 on several oceans with 4-moves, 3-moves gets me exc/incs 50/50 while 4-moves gives me incs 8-9 times out of 10, though this depends on the processor speed

Yes i see what you mean i went on 4 moves because i cant even get legendary i am getting a lot of incridable but it just wont go up i am not to sure why and how come when i do 4 moves it goes so slow?

Casualty of War

dragging old thread up... nevertheless, depth4 it thinks 4 moves ahead of itself so it has a bigger calculation

doing 4 moves is so slow on my laptop do you know why?

It takes alot of CPU or GPU to calculate the moves. Just leave it on 3 moves, manual and leave the rest on the default settings. Will get you ultimate, trust me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast