Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dis free back

Dis free back

Because DiS is working, full auto now, are we ever going to get the other Dis back? The one that came when you purchased another bot, its not as strong or anything but really helped on pillys and cit runs.

The auto is out of beta?

ah good point, dont know actually

Yeah :P I'm sure once they are absolutely positive that the auto won't get anyone banned, they might do this.

#Return

We're prioritizing premium paid bots over free bots at the moment.

understand, however my argument for that is that the two bots, one being a downgraded version of the other, use the same hmm there by making them both ready for release?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Luriebot View Post
    understand, however my argument for that is that the two bots, one being a downgraded version of the other, use the same hmm there by making them both ready for release?
    Dreaming in Sprinkles doesn't use mouse movement, however, consider the time we spend editing the code and securing the bot, we are going to spend that time on our premium paying customers first.

All right agreed, hmm was referring to arrow/space keys, does seem like focus should be on releasing more bots not just premium bots. If a release of dis free takes a week to complete (using the existing tweaks to premium as a standard and guide because it seems to be undetected as of now) that would bring life too pillages and cit runs in game and therefore to this site. Now that dis free is gone streightliners are a huge bloody problem.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Luriebot View Post
    All right agreed, hmm was referring to arrow/space keys, does seem like focus should be on releasing more bots not just premium bots. If a release of dis free takes a week to complete (using the existing tweaks to premium as a standard and guide because it seems to be undetected as of now) that would bring life too pillages and cit runs in game and therefore to this site. Now that dis free is gone streightliners are a huge bloody problem.
    I will say again, we are prioritizing our Premium Customers' bots first. If you had a business like ours, and you just worked on releasing bots in general your premium customers will feel really ripped off. V.I.P and people who buy lifetime access to bots are given the best bots we can provide, that is our priority. (Updates to the bots are included in the payment, remember that).

If you don't like straight liners I could possibly code up a staller that won't get you banned, however for the time being if you need a SF bot I suggest buying DiS.

40$ that's a lot of cash too put out. Also I am expounding upon the community at large not specifically to me, trust me from a business standpoint I totally understand where you are coming from, however from the player standpoint dis solved a lot of problems for the pillage leader and or cit run leader. Also I understand it brought a lot of new business too you as it was a unique bot and in high demand, the free bot (with purchase of another premium bot) also got BS a lot of lifetime subs for any and all your bots. I do not know the actual numbers but just from checking the release of current auto bots has not had as much of an impact as the release of dis did back when it was new, and i know it was a new bot and with that in mind it still caused a stur both in game and on many Y!PP related forums more then any other premium bot had. I guess I should rephrase my question into, is it in the works? Also as its not an eta request what bot is being focused on currently for auto release?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast