Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doubleuson

Thread: What is the best sword to use for Dreaming in sprinkles?

What is the best sword to use for Dreaming in sprinkles?

It has to be either
    A reverse Saber
    2. Scimitar

Falch is out because it has horrible spinkles, skull dagger is out because it does strikes as well as sprinkles. Anythign else that is good?

Ex-Staff Member

So you both ask and answer your own question in a pointless thread regarding rather obvious information in the space of <40 words. Great job buddie!
    Logo likes this.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    So you both ask and answer your own question in a pointless thread regarding rather obvious information in the space of <40 words. Great job buddie!
    Actually i didn't which is the better sword to use reverse saber, or scimitar?

Ex-Staff Member

Reversed saber then.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

i tried reverse saber, i was getting insta'd because of the sprinkles messing me up.

I'm going to get a scimitar and try it out, the saber messes up its sprinkles a lot for me.

That's what i found out, i tried to use it but seems people could insta me due to how bad it sprinkles the same color, even friends figured how to beat it out easily.. One breaker and it's game over. From the looks of scimitar i'm doing alot better.

I got a scimitar and tried it out, and to me it looks like it works a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Canaan View Post
    I got a scimitar and tried it out, and to me it looks like it works a lot better
    The scimitar is by far the best weapon for this. I know from playing against one, and with one

how salty
    Calm the sig size