Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's been a long time since i asked this question...

Well i remember a half year ago when the automatic bots just burned by YPP, we all waited for SB dev. team to fix it up....
    Since then i came here every weak to check for updates and info about the technicall war between SB to YPP.
    I know that most of you will call me "lazy ass" and such, so if you do think like that don't even try to read the qusion bellow:
    Will the auto bots will ever return?

Thank you for your time!!

Administrator

I just ask you to look at poseidon's auto mode. Should give you a pretty good indication of what's gonna happen next.

if poseidon is in auto beta, why not the other bots.. rigger for example? i do know a little coding and am assuming that the hmm is a class, or method.. ie something that could be moved from bot to bot interchangeably? or is the hmm code actually built into the bots inner workings? though i doubt it will you consider this because as it is i would like aleous auto to come back even if it has the same beta hmm as posidion?

Administrator

Some bots are reluctant to porting. Not only that it's various amounts of delays and such to have something look more human and less bot.
    But yes, more betas will be out.

Strange i missed the part when Poseidon got an auto beta...
    Well, you certainly got my patient and expectations to the max again!!

ok i know this is kinda something you wont like but will you tell us if at the moment the focus is on beta's or manual versions?

Administrator

Both, generally what we are TRYING to accomplish is any future release will have both on it. Of course this is an attempt at accomplishment, and totally up in the air if that'll happen. We're trying though!

i know i know your working your working very hard... anticipation is high though! You realize you only have one auto bot out at the moment, are you worried about another coder releasing an auto bot and steeling from your user base?

Administrator

I won't get into the details why, but no. I am not.

Ex-Staff Member

Bot-Supply have a careful selection of the best and most experienced coders and programmers in their respective language. Any other site that releases an auto bot won't have half the experience and skill this one does, and I tell you, it will show in the bot performance and number of instant bans.

So, I say, trust in your leaders at the helm of a Grand Frigate of bot ideas and enjoy the botfull future!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast