My experience with auto so far!

So I just wanted to spread some feedback that I have the poisden bilge bot and I have been using the auto feature off and on an it's been great. I used it on a CIT for about ehh 5 ish hours and still not banned!!!! Great job I know it still needs a little work but it's going in the right direction!

Also is there any new s on new bots coming to the market?

Banned

Good to see the new auto versions have better algorithms. Or the OOO are being really smart and waiting out til more and more people buy the bot and get busted with it, who knows.

Off topic question: Anyone know when Aeolus is going out as auto? Like 1 week? 1 month? 3 months? 11,9 months?

#Return

We don't do ETA's.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We don't do ETA's.
    ...because these are public forums, so OOO can see the updates on this website like everyone else.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    ...because these are public forums, so OOO can see the updates on this website like everyone else.
    Not really, because if something happens in the development (For example, a runaway coder) or something goes wrong with making HMM - you guys all get let down and you have to wait a lot longer. Hence we only tell you about upcoming surprises when we are certain that nothing is going to go wrong. (Generally a few days before release... After all security has been done).