Thread: crate

crate

what was the update to the supply crate? i saw no indications that anything had been added or removed
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Administrator

A lot of technical things were fixed.

There are some things though which are user oriented. For instance,
    .Jars will now always be opened using java so we won't have to fix problems where win.rar gets associated with .jar files.
    If supply crate is run and the .exe is put in another location other than with the bots folder, it will create a bots folder in that directory. So no more of those issues.

I'm sure sticky can give a more complete list if he feels the need, but it's fixes like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    A lot of technical things were fixed.

There are some things though which are user oriented. For instance,
    .Jars will now always be opened using java so we won't have to fix problems where win.rar gets associated with .jar files.
    If supply crate is run and the .exe is put in another location other than with the bots folder, it will create a bots folder in that directory. So no more of those issues.

I'm sure sticky can give a more complete list if he feels the need, but it's fixes like that.

alright thanks, kinda of surprised me thought a bot had been added haha
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Administrator

ooommgg I'm getting an error windows cannot find supply-crate updater plz help!

Nah seriously though I was hoping it was going to be the chat update that notion promised over a year ago
    Need to get in Contact with me?