Poseidon Bilge Report.

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and I've been in the clear for now. I think the key is to not get caught. Maybe they think the bots are gone? Keeping the suspicion away is the best way to keep the bots around. Maybe if that means monitoring our screen while using the bots a little more, but it sure puts a responsibility on the bot users as well.

not the be rude but... Wtf is the point of this post???

Poseidon is still in beta testing. Was just letting the community know that it's been safe so far.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Dtape View Post
    I think the key is to not get caught. <--- this is new :O
    I have the same opinion as Fallenangel, this post had no use.
    The beta-testing has been going for a while now and no actual reports came in except for people who were being too obvious, you should read more instead of getting your postcount up.
    So what exactly was the point of your posts (Fallenangel and Dtape)? To point out the fact that his post had no point? I see more point in the original post then your post did. In fact, the original post certainly was a lot more helpful than your posts.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So what exactly was the point of your posts (Fallenangel and Dtape)? To point out the fact that his post had no point? I see more point in the original post then your post did. In fact, the original post certainly was a lot more helpful than your posts.
    So what exactly was the point of your post? To point out the fact that their post had no point about pointing out that OP had no point?
    Pointception.jpg

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    So what exactly was the point of your post? To point out the fact that their post had no point about pointing out that OP had no point?
    Pointception.jpg
    Technically your post had about as many points as my post did about their posts not having any points in response to the OP's post having no points.

Confused.com

This might help a few people.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

ive created a monster :O

Lolz. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. To make a long story short. I've pretty much been using the bot for 4 weeks now and I'm all good. Just saying what ever you guys did worked.