Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cannot start bot -poseidon bilge error

so i just tried using poseidon auto on another one of my laptops and it says bot wont start? any suggestions? (yes the board is uncovered

What happens when you try to open it? Error message, or nothing? If its an error message, what does it say?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    so i just tried using poseidon auto on another one of my laptops and it says bot wont start? any suggestions? (yes the board is uncovered
    Try reading through the Reame's included in the Supply-Crate download, they were made for this reason; Generally "problems" with bots are made by the user themselves not being able to follow instructions on how to use it, once you've read through that Readme and followed instructions in it you should be able to fix at least 95%+ of the problems, IF that fails, you then post that you have a problem.

man this is poretty insulting. first where is the read me for poseidon? if its your setup 800x600 and 32 bit. okay. done. .net done. java done. i mean i have it set up on 3 vmm i think ik what im doing?

#Return

man this is poretty insulting. first where is the read me for poseidon? if its your setup 800x600 and 32 bit. okay. done. .net done. java done. i mean i have it set up on 3 vmm i think ik what im doing?
    Sorry, if you knew what you were doing would you not have done it already and we'd not be having this conversation?

Obviously you've never read the readmes because there is one for "Common problems and fixes" which covers all the bots. Have a read through that, if it's still not working after you've tried them let me know. Also would you mind listing this other laptop's specs and OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Sorry, if you knew what you were doing would you not have done it already and we'd not be having this conversation?

Obviously you've never read the readmes because there is one for "Common problems and fixes" which covers all the bots. Have a read through that, if it's still not working after you've tried them let me know. Also would you mind listing this other laptop's specs and OS.
    the dropbox file doesnt work....

Server Admin

the dropbox file doesnt work....
    The readmes are prepackaged in the Supply Crate zip (http://supply-crate.bot-supply.com/supply-crate.zip).

Also, is your YPP resolution set to 800x600 32bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    The readmes are prepackaged in the Supply Crate zip (http://supply-crate.bot-supply.com/supply-crate.zip).

Also, is your YPP resolution set to 800x600 32bit?
    yes

As i said from my previous posts everything that usually fixes problems i have already tried. my .net framework is 4.0 because i cant do 4.5. My java is up to date. and the first thing i checked was screen resolution
    Specs:
    OS- Win XP sp 3
    Intel Pentium
    processor - 1.7 GHz
    1.69, 1.50 GB of ram

thnx

fixed. by myself tyvm. /thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast