Thread: Conflicted

Question Conflicted

I'm back! Some of you may not remember me, actually no one remembers me, I was never active :P
    Just got back to PP after a year and sadly most of the macros I had gathered from across the web are useless. The only one that sort of works is the KoW I bought.
    anyways...
    I was interested in purchasing a new bot, unfortunately they're more of a 'aid' than bots currently.
    I wanted to buy Trident but Poseidon is the only auto so far, but I don't mind waiting until Trident is made auto again, my conflict is
    whether I should wait for Trident or just get VIP. VIP allows me to use all the bots but if just buy the bots over time, I keep em forever, or at least until PP dies...which isn't that far off I fear.

What do you guys think is the more reasonable choice?

Banned

Buy vip and the bots? :P
    No but buying VIP contributes to the site more in my opinion. Do whatever you feel like.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by xokiller01 View Post
    I'm back! Some of you may not remember me, actually no one remembers me, I was never active :P
    Just got back to PP after a year and sadly most of the macros I had gathered from across the web are useless. The only one that sort of works is the KoW I bought.
    anyways...
    I was interested in purchasing a new bot, unfortunately they're more of a 'aid' than bots currently.
    I wanted to buy Trident but Poseidon is the only auto so far, but I don't mind waiting until Trident is made auto again, my conflict is
    whether I should wait for Trident or just get VIP. VIP allows me to use all the bots but if just buy the bots over time, I keep em forever, or at least until PP dies...which isn't that far off I fear.

What do you guys think is the more reasonable choice?
    Buy VIP for a month, try which one you like the most then buy that one lifetime.