Question about bots

Hey, kinda new here and I was just wondering what bots could I use that are free? I love the rumble aid, but I really can't afford to buy any of the premium. Is there ever going to be free bots? I'm looking for manual ones, as I don't mind clicking for it but I cannot find anything. I don't mind restricted versions of the bots at all. Anyone have any idea when free bots will be back?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by chris443992 View Post
    Hey, kinda new here and I was just wondering what bots could I use that are free? I love the rumble aid, but I really can't afford to buy any of the premium. Is there ever going to be free bots? I'm looking for manual ones, as I don't mind clicking for it but I cannot find anything. I don't mind restricted versions of the bots at all. Anyone have any idea when free bots will be back?
    We don't do ETA's, however I will tell you that we'll definitely be focusing on getting all manual premium bots out first, so it may be a while. I might look into talking to Notion75 about making his bilge bot into a manual version along with distribution rights, but that's a longshot seeing as he's fallen off the face of the Earth.

Darn. Really hate being rejected from CI's due to my stats. I might have to buy premium some how.. Thank you for your help.