Question about trident

Correct me if I'm wrong, but poseidon bilge will get perform farm better than trident - when trident isn't tokening.

Will trident ever have the performance poseidon does?

Also with trident, there are is a bug where it will swap the same pieces over and over again. And lastly, I think CI tokening needs to be improved. If I put it on CI tokens, I want the flower tokens to be the priority, not clearing bingos with flower pieces in them and therefore wasting them. A lot of the time I have to ignore the moves it tells me to do and move the pieces far away so it gives me a different move.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but poseidon bilge will get perform farm better than trident - when trident isn't tokening.

Will trident ever have the performance poseidon does?

Also with trident, there are is a bug where it will swap the same pieces over and over again. And lastly, I think CI tokening needs to be improved. If I put it on CI tokens, I want the flower tokens to be the priority, not clearing bingos with flower pieces in them and therefore wasting them. A lot of the time I have to ignore the moves it tells me to do and move the pieces far away so it gives me a different move.
    Not far better, but it is better.

No, it won't.

I'm sorry our tokening is not good enough, the algorithm is the best that Severn could get it, he is now busy with other projects and does not have the time to go back to "improve" it little bit by little bit. If we did that with every bot we'd get nowhere.

Edit: Also remember we do not want to break the game with OP bots.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-28-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Good thing I bought Poseidon. BTW what tokens does it gain?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Good thing I bought Poseidon. BTW what tokens does it gain?
    All bilge tokens?

It can get up to about 2 lines of bilge tokens, which is better than about 98% of players.
    (I've honestly only been beaten once on tokens)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Not far better, but it is better.

No, it won't.

I'm sorry our tokening is not good enough, the algorithm is the best that Severn could get it, he is now busy with other projects and does not have the time to go back to "improve" it little bit by little bit. If we did that with every bot we'd get nowhere.

Edit: Also remember we do not want to break the game with OP bots.

What about the bug where it swaps same pieces over and over?

Administrator

Generally switching another block other than it's suggested block will fix that. And if that doesn't work try just clearing a 3 piece and that should fix it just fine.

What about when auto mode comes out and I go afk?
    The bot is great, $25 well spent, I'm just wondering about it is all.

Also, does depth of 4 improve the performance by much, and if so is there a way for it to find moves faster on this setting? Takes a good 20 seconds to find each move when depth is 4.

Edit: If auto comes back.
    Last edited by deathslayer; 01-28-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Its not recommended to ever go AFK when using auto. Good way to get caught. 4 depth takes too much thinking to be effective when trying to token, If you want a large amount of tokens then do 3, if you want Incred and tokens, use 4. If you want to speed up 4, you will have to get a better computer.