Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poseidon Auto Beta

I was just wondering for the people who are using Posidon Auto, has there been any bans yet? or is it looking undetected so far?

Thanks

Banned

It will take at least a week. I was using a detected bilge bot for about 2 weeks before they finally banned me. Only time will tell and I would still never use it if you actually care about your account. If say in two months there has been no bans then I would be happy to say that maybe it isn't detected but I would still not be surprised to be hit with a ban. They could just wait for everyone to use it and then mass ban. You never know what they are up to.

or youlll know by tmrw. lol

Last auto release of poseidon I got banned in less than a day. I have been using this one for 2 days, and nothing so far.

Also used this. Not banned yet.

So bots are coming back to automatic? What about other bots?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer View Post
    So bots are coming back to automatic? What about other bots?
    I believe this is a test run to see what happens (ban-wise), we are testing things slowly and we do appreciate the patience that has been shown by the majority of the community.

Makes sense. So if it turns out well, automatic modes may be back with other bots, but at the users own risk, obviously.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by deathslayer View Post
    Makes sense. So if it turns out well, automatic modes may be back with other bots, but at the users own risk, obviously.
    It is always at the user's own risk, we merely supply the bots, it's not our responsibility if you get banned using them :P. We make them as safe as we can as obviously we don't WANT you getting banned, but at the end of the day it's your own choice to bot.

nothing so far either. Seems like this one works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast