Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Odds of BoS coming back

Odds of BoS coming back

What are the odds? And is there a chance that the people that bought it would get a discount on another? Or is nothing going to happen (for the people that have previously bought it)

Banned

I'm sure the staff is working as hard as they can to get auto bots back up :P

I'm sure they are, but as of now people are getting banned for botting while using manual bots. So we may not see a gunning bot again. There is a chance, and I hope it works out in the end because BOS was a hell of a bot. But the chances are low. And I would like to know if there would be something for the people who have bought it.

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

The odds right now are currently close to 0% and all bots are buy and beware. As they've said so many time, you buy the bot for as long as it lives.

Banned

No there will not be a gun bot coming back anytime soon. Just think about it logically, the bot needs to run FAST as SPEED is required in guns. Think how hard it would be to replicate extremely fast HMM, as they are still struggling with a undectable normal-speed HMM.

As for people getting banned with manual bots, I have been using them all for the last few months and have had no bans. So I don't know what is happening with that.

Ex-Staff Member

I'm gonna kick off your percentage tally with a nice little 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 1 %. However, Zero point zero recurring one is not mathematically possible. So, I'm gonna say there's a zero percent chance. Here's my reasoning:

If people are actually being banned for MANUAL BOTTING and not just carelessness with nothing to blame but Manual Bots, the Y!PP must know the algorithms for the bots on Bot-Supply (Or maybe one of the staff is a secret double-agent*). However, if they did, they would have mass-banned all the manual botters already. The coders and staff of Bot-Supply are making and testing new mouse movements to avoid detections so there is a small chance that a highly upgraded mouse movement may be implemented on Poseidon or Trident before there is another string of bans that will lead to it being taken down again. But with a bot that requires as much clicks in such a small amount of time like Balls of Steel, it would be impossible to implement safe mouse movements for use, so they would have to completely change the algorithm and then we would be talking about a whole new bot that BoS customers may/may not get a discount on. Same problem with a manual version (possibly even harder because they would have to create an algorithm that required low amount of clicks per unit time for n00bs who need cues to click).
    As far as discounts on other bots go, a popular answer by the Bot-Supply staff is 'you bought permission to use the bot for the bot's lifetime' or in other words - 'No discounts, your problem, we need the money'.
    And so, in conclusion, no, Balls of Steel Gunning bot will never be coming out again (at least in a way that doesn't guarantee you a quick ban)

*ísʎnƃ ƃuıppıʞ ʇsnſ
    Last edited by doubleuson; 01-11-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

People are getting banned for manual botting due to the mess up with posiden. This is my theory anyone. When you click start, Your mouse flickers, whether it actually moves around on the spot is hard to tell. I think it may be the wiggle to justify a unsteady hand on the mouse movement. Why this is still running on the manual version is beyond me. I have informed face and has anything been done about it. Has it fuck.

In my own opinion I believe the admins should come out (when they know they can't bring guns back) and they should do something for the public. Like a discount or a voucher for a working bot. Just my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    In my own opinion I believe the admins should come out (when they know they can't bring guns back) and they should do something for the public. Like a discount or a voucher for a working bot. Just my own opinion.
    Hows about this one.. Drop the YPP Project and turn to a new one, or an existing one I know face has a few going on (last time I knew).
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Please stop the speculation, as thats what everyone is doing and the staff at Bot-Supply are pretty much over it as no-one knows what is going on as it's kept private for a reason. I'll be honest with you, I very highly doubt BoS will ever make a return, We can make you a manual mode (but I guarantee you won't be able to keep up with it). I don't want to say too much, or promise something I can't give you, but be assured Face has not forgotten about you (those who bought bos).

As for anyone complaining about not having BoS and wanting discounts - It's actually not your right to have one, you bought the bot for the bots lifetime, I can assure you if we could realise it without mass bans, we would so the bot is now dead and you got use out of the product before it was dead. (Face did give people 24 hours to refund after purchase for years now and 48 hours to refund if you bought the bot 2 days before we took them down to compensate). The rest of you got your uses out of the bot and therefore we do not have to give you anything back; Thus is the world of online bots.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-11-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Pain likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast