Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sheer Bilge...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    djdrew is offline

    Posts
    338

    Sheer Bilge...

    Are you guys ever going to do something for the sheer bilge users? Like to upgrade... I know you did in the past, but I kind of missed that opportunity when I wasn't playing. Anyways if there that would be very cool.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Bestnub is offline

    Posts
    108
    Pretty sure this isn't the site for sheer bilge, I may be wrong. I recommend getting poseidon, it is way better.

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestnub View Post
    Pretty sure this isn't the site for sheer bilge, I may be wrong. I recommend getting poseidon, it is way better.
    Yeah... This is most definitely the site for Sheer Bilge. As for the upgrade, I believe it still goes on, try PM'ing Face/Sticky and they'll help you out (Seeing as they are the only two who can handle payments).

    As for which bot, get Trident... You get a bilge bot AND a token bot, Pretty much a two for one.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yeah... This is most definitely the site for Sheer Bilge. As for the upgrade, I believe it still goes on, try PM'ing Face/Sticky and they'll help you out (Seeing as they are the only two who can handle payments).

    As for which bot, get Trident... You get a bilge bot AND a token bot, Pretty much a two for one.
    I got told that you could upgrade to trident for something like $10 from sheer.

    And Trident (non tokening, prioritizing sparkly) = Posiedon basically
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5
    Ex-Staff Member
    doubleuson is offline

    Posts
    890
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post

    And Trident (non tokening, prioritizing sparkly) = Posiedon basically
    Sorry mate, have to completely disagree with you. Trident manual could get straight Excellents with an Incredible here or there and could very barely hold a full Legendary stat without hyperanking.
    Poseidon manual could get straight Incredibles (high ones, not just Incredibles) for entire Sea Monster Hunts (for 10+ breaks) and it is capable of Ultimate without hyperranking it.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Sorry mate, have to completely disagree with you. Trident manual could get straight Excellents with an Incredible here or there and could very barely hold a full Legendary stat without hyperanking.
    Poseidon manual could get straight Incredibles (high ones, not just Incredibles) for entire Sea Monster Hunts (for 10+ breaks) and it is capable of Ultimate without hyperranking it.
    Seeing as I tested it myself and used it myself, Trident was very easily able to hold Ultimate and even get in the top 10 Ultimates without hyper-ranking (By doing long sessions on SMH, same as Poseidon). Yes, Poseidon is a lot more powerful in terms of it's moves, but not by a huge margin.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Sorry mate, have to completely disagree with you. Trident manual could get straight Excellents with an Incredible here or there and could very barely hold a full Legendary stat without hyperanking.
    Poseidon manual could get straight Incredibles (high ones, not just Incredibles) for entire Sea Monster Hunts (for 10+ breaks) and it is capable of Ultimate without hyperranking it.
    That depends on your PC and every other variable. The only time trident lets me down is tokening as it only holds a low incred (just scraping it) or an excellent.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  8. #8
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    That depends on your PC and every other variable. The only time trident lets me down is tokening as it only holds a low incred (just scraping it) or an excellent.
    For this i can. say. getting incred or even high excell with the ammount of tokens you can get with trident is pretty hard to achieve to be honest.

    Since you need to use quite alot of moves to get tokens plus means you might miss out some bigger combos. in order to get token. as when tokening is on. trident. priorities tokens over everything else, but many times when im using trident on frig smhs. i can be like in top bilge with 1 and half or 2 rows of tokens at sametime. even that it's still only excellent, but i still think it's pretty impressive. for bilge tokening

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •