Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: PuzSol BoS updated once again

Bot Coder

Arrow PuzSol BoS updated once again

Well so after the update a few days back Face and I got the idea of making PuzSol BoS a bit more secure. First of all I started adding random mouse offset. The bot now doesn't always click on the same point but on randomly generated points within a range. For fun I counted up a bit and came to about 570,000 possibilities per perfect board fill. That not being enough we grabbed the old idea of having mouse movement added to it again. After hours of trying out and playing with variables and stuff and with the most awesome support of Pulse and Schalk we finally managed it. Sadly for now the function of it filling two pieces with one click if they are right behind each other had to be disabled. The mouse moves rather fast (imagine KoW or Sheer at 1500), however PuzSol BoS now has human like mouse movement. It uses the same funcitons and methods as Sheer and all those sweet bots used. Credits to Pulse for the bot and help with bugs and Schalk for the mouse movement! I will test and debug the bot as much as I can and Face said he would make a video. About release ask Face himself, of course the bot needs to be secured first of all though. I think that losing a bit of speed is really worth having anti-ban added to it. Maybe we will also just make the mouse movement an option so you can tick it on and off, when off also returning the one-click fill of two parts which come 'round behind each other.
    Y0MANNN, Forte, Franky and 1 others like this.

VIP Member

[Insert harassment message to Face here]

Eh. No HMM > HMM

I think, therefore I am

Banned

Soo much updates, me gusta.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Eh. No HMM > HMM
    So with your logic:

Getting banned > Not getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    So with your logic:

Getting banned > Not getting banned.
    There wasn't a realy high chance of ban with the old version of BoS to begin with. And to be honest, I'd like to have it the way it was before, where it was much faster.

EDIT: Just reread the thread. And yes, please make HMM an option.
    Last edited by Epic; 02-07-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    There wasn't a realy high chance of ban with the old version of BoS to begin with. And to be honest, I'd like to have it the way it was before, where it was much faster.
    Due to the new update you lose in average 3-5seconds per board of time but win hours, days, months, years of game time as it is only a question of time till OOO releases a patch for PuzSol BoS. There is a server reboot with Bugfix coming out in about 20min and who knows, maybe that might already be the patch? Because to be honest: Making a method which detects that you always click on exactly the same pixels you learn in programming kindergarden...

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Due to the new update you lose in average 3-5seconds per board of time but win hours, days, months, years of game time as it is only a question of time till OOO releases a patch for PuzSol BoS. There is a server reboot with Bugfix coming out in about 20min and who knows, maybe that might already be the patch? Because to be honest: Making a method which detects that you always click on exactly the same pixels you learn in programming kindergarden...
    I'm willing to take the risk to be honest. But I think you should go with the option of making HMM optional, that way in case somebody complains that they got banned with BoS, you could always tell them that it's their fault for not enabling HMM.

VIP Member

Please paragraph your sentences D=

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devereux View Post
    Please paragraph your sentences D=
    My first thought.

Wall of text

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast