Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bots

Bots

Are all the manual bots supposed to be free atm, or is it a bug? I dont recall paying for any of these, and theyre all there. (Although trident and posiedon dont work). Also, any clue on an upcoming gunning bot? < I dont see how automatic bots ban, I believe its just the user. Me for example, I have all stats above GM, and I use E-Z bilge with the bilge fix, (yes i know their both old) But im maintaining leg-ult with it. Ive been using it ever since people said auto bots are bannable, with no ban. I believe if you stats are only high on the bots that r available, then yes you can be banned, but if everything is evened out, theres a low chance of it. Id really like someone to move past this 'ill be banned' crap. :S I just had to rant. sorry. :d

Lol. There all free until tomorrow. Read a bit before going through the trouble of making a thread.

But the thread aint just about the bots. >D: And im a bad reader.

Banned

They released an updated Poseidon auto with apparently more advanced HMM and got a few people banned for it. I'm still not sure how the detection system works so I'd actually like more information on this myself.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pereira View Post
    (Although trident and posiedon dont work)
    It's because you are using the old bilge background
    Need to get in Contact with me?

And it doesn't matter if you're stats are leveled out, I am 1 stat away from Ult pirate, and I was banned in less than 2 hours of use. So, just consider yourself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrington View Post
    And it doesn't matter if you're stats are leveled out, I am 1 stat away from Ult pirate, and I was banned in less than 2 hours of use. So, just consider yourself lucky.
    That ban hammer hurts :/ I'm sorry for your loss.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pereira View Post
    Are all the manual bots supposed to be free atm, or is it a bug? I dont recall paying for any of these, and theyre all there. (Although trident and posiedon dont work). Also, any clue on an upcoming gunning bot? < I dont see how automatic bots ban, I believe its just the user. Me for example, I have all stats above GM, and I use E-Z bilge with the bilge fix, (yes i know their both old) But im maintaining leg-ult with it. Ive been using it ever since people said auto bots are bannable, with no ban. I believe if you stats are only high on the bots that r available, then yes you can be banned, but if everything is evened out, theres a low chance of it. Id really like someone to move past this 'ill be banned' crap. :S I just had to rant. sorry. :d
    I don't mean to be rude, but it appears you have no knowledge of how bot detection works.

Yes you'll be banned.

Yes automatic bots will continue to stay down until we figure out how to work past it.

Will we release more details then that? No.

Just got banned on my steam-linked PP account lol
    bots used - everything in the care package (manual)
    but uh also the blacksmithing bot which was automatic, so thats probably what it was.
    everything else I used worked just fine for the 48.9 hours logged before then soooo yeah. Just figured i'd give it a mention just in case.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by killroi View Post
    Just got banned on my steam-linked PP account lol
    bots used - everything in the care package (manual)
    but uh also the blacksmithing bot which was automatic, so thats probably what it was.
    everything else I used worked just fine for the 48.9 hours logged before then soooo yeah. Just figured i'd give it a mention just in case.
    Only the blacksmith bot would get you banned, manuals are pretty much solidly undetected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast