Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By tjwells28

Thread: Balls of Steel

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343

    Balls of Steel

    Will it ever be coming out again?
    I don't recall ever getting banned using it.

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    It definitely won't be coming out as manual, and it is extremely unlikely it will come out as auto especially with the mouse tracking as it will certainly be an isntant ban.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It definitely won't be coming out as manual, and it is extremely unlikely it will come out as auto especially with the mouse tracking as it will certainly be an isntant ban.
    Will there be a source code release at all? Just curious.

  4. #4
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    Will there be a source code release at all? Just curious.
    I give that like a 0.05% chance of happening. Face paid for them and it's very unlikely he'll publicly release it.

  5. #5
    VIP Member
    Alienz is offline

    Posts
    225
    Thats pretty bad to hear considering it is the only bot i bought.. Oh well it was fun while it lasted
    Alienz

  6. #6
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    Thats pretty bad to hear considering it is the only bot i bought.. Oh well it was fun while it lasted
    Well I'm not sure how'd we would make it manual, have you seen it's Mouse Movement???

    I haven't.

  7. #7
    Banned
    tjwells28 is offline

    Posts
    177
    I think everyone who brought it should be able to swap it for another bot of the same price or some shiz . Not that this has any relevance to me unless you bring out the blacksmith manual.
    Rage, Endl3ss and doubleuson like this.

  8. #8
    Banned
    ice mate is offline

    Posts
    2
    how i use now??

  9. #9
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    I think everyone who brought it should be able to swap it for another bot of the same price or some shiz . Not that this has any relevance to me unless you bring out the blacksmith manual.
    Once again there is always the "you buy the bot for the bot's lifetime, not yours."

    Quote Originally Posted by ice mate View Post
    how i use now??
    You don't I'm sorry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •