Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Blacksmithing [?]

Blacksmithing [?]

Hiya,

Will blacksmithing be released as manual version sometime? Considering that it may be a very helpful bot to some of us.

(To me it appears to be as simple as changing the MousePress into the displaying of a square, but then again, there is a reason I don't code bots...)

Ex-Staff Member

They'll release it in time, as well as all the other bots like Overhaul and Argos. Give them time, I believe there are currently only two active coders working as hard as possible for (people with lives). You'll appreciate them when they come out.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Gasman View Post
    Hiya,

Will blacksmithing be released as manual version sometime? Considering that it may be a very helpful bot to some of us.

(To me it appears to be as simple as changing the MousePress into the displaying of a square, but then again, there is a reason I don't code bots...)
    We're working on it, We got a few things to get out in the process, we are doing our best.
    Gasman and Retto like this.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    They'll release it in time, as well as all the other bots like Overhaul and Argos. Give them time, I believe there are currently only two active coders working as hard as possible for (people with lives). You'll appreciate them when they come out.
    Yeah, I know and understand coding (with a life beside it) takes time I was just curious, and thank you Scarecrow for the quick answer