Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned For Botting

Ex-Staff Member

Banned For Botting

Never been banned before, but now I have been permanently banned for "Botting". I haven't honestly touched a proper, non-manual bot since they were taken down. Well, just wanted to point it out, sucks to be me though.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

can you provide more information?
    such as
    what bot did u last use manual mode for?
    or
    what are all the bots u did use it for? ocean? or something along those lines

Ex-Staff Member

Sure but I don't think it will help. I suppose they just collected enough information to consider a ban was appropriate.
    Bot's ever used (not since bots went down):
    - Decayed Bilge Bot
    - Trident Bilge Bot
    - Poseidon Bilge Bot
    - Aeolus Rigging Bot
    - BoS Gunning Bot
    - KoW 1.0
    - KoW 2.0
    - Overhaul TH
    - Argos SW
    - DiS Free
    - Blacksmithing Bot
    - Poker Bot
    - AoF Bot
    - Anti Afk Bot
    - Swordfighting/Rumble Staller
    - LSM Bot
    - Auto-turn bot
    - That Distilling bot
    - Some other bots a long time ago

Manual modes:
    - Trident
    - Aeolus

I'm not gonna say that any of these MANUAL MODES will get you banned but don't use non-manual bots.

EDIT: I was banned on a cit run while Rigging after having previously Bilged but got bored using Trident and Aeolus respectively.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

ya idk if that will actually help XD.

well hmm maybe its something in the manual modes we havent found out yet?

Ex-Staff Member

Nah. I've been using them a lot and the only glitch was the auto-click the play button on Trident that might/might not have been fixed and besides, my pirate was Sublime bilger so he didn't get those funky little messages anymore. Does untainting do the whole ban evading thing or do I have to go through the long process to get back in the game ?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Nah. I've been using them a lot and the only glitch was the auto-click the play button on Trident that might/might not have been fixed and besides, my pirate was Sublime bilger so he didn't get those funky little messages anymore. Does untainting do the whole ban evading thing or do I have to go through the long process to get back in the game ?
    It untaints your computer, which makes it simple to make new accounts. If you really wanna stay unbanned I suggest you change your I.P and computer name (To be honest, I reformat most the time, you never know with Three Rings).

That is a long list by the way, I'm not actually sure what would have done it if you haven't been using automatic bots since they were down.

if it is the manual modes then they must have some way to detect that the bot is showing where to click on the screen. either that or they decided to ban u because they had a high suspicion level from when you used all the automatic bots

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It untaints your computer, which makes it simple to make new accounts. If you really wanna stay unbanned I suggest you change your I.P and computer name (To be honest, I reformat most the time, you never know with Three Rings).
    Ok cool, I'll follow WiFi's guide and untaint, see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    That is a long list by the way, I'm not actually sure what would have done it if you haven't been using automatic bots since they were down.
    I've tried to have tried every bot out there to see which is the best to come to one conclusion. Hands up Bot-Supply bots are the best.

LSM bot no good.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    LSM bot no good.
    Oh I know. I've used it before.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast