Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Isn't YPP knows about this site?

I'm pretty sure that YPP team knows about this site and also knows that the bots are down...
    So they wont look for botters, and as soon as they the bots will show up again they will start the search.
    So what is the goal of this bots shutdown?
    To change the whole bots algorithmes?
    This will take long time, isn't it?
    I'm NOT asking for the bots back or anything but, for the sake of all bot owners:
    WHAT EXACTLY YPP DID TO CAUSE THIS SHUTDOWN??

Of course OOO knows about Bot Supply, there has been the odd person that "advertises" botting websites, they usually "advertise" when they get banned. They could be searching for other bots though, not just Bot Supply. Put it this way, we're always at risk of bots being detected and account getting banned.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

They implemented new detection into the Puzzle Pirates client that can gather information on mouse movement, clicking etc. The bots are down for a safety precaution until we find out what YPP is up to, that is a waiting game, meanwhile we are working on the bots to make them less detectable.

Quote Originally Posted by asaff4 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that YPP team knows about this site and also knows that the bots are down...
    So they wont look for botters, and as soon as they the bots will show up again they will start the search.
    Free bots

/thread
    Skype - wastedbro

Well...
    I guss what is left to say that i have all those wating games
    Just lets cross our fingers of out awsome programers to own YPP programers!!!

Ex-Staff Member

My advice is never use your PP account or Pirate name as your username for this site. I complained about a pirate named Ryoken who was advertising Bot Supply at Sho Girls Inn on Admiral on Emerald, and Lelantos immediately sent me a /tell saying 'Thank you for complaining about him, don't download anything from that site or your account and computer can be in jeopardy". They clearly know this site very well, be careful who you trust.

That's I believe what happened with Mrabsolut. Also, Y!PP state in their rules that they rely solely on in-game information to ban (though I believe they don't always fully follow this rule).
    Last edited by doubleuson; 09-24-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    , and Lelantos immediately sent me a /tell saying 'Thank you for complaining about him, don't download anything from that site or your account and computer can be in jeopardy". They clearly know this site very well, be careful who you trust.
    Now if Lelantos reads this he knows who you are

No offence but id like to know some facts that they rly chanded the mouse movement detection system. and i think others wanna know it too
    Add me on Skype:Ettanispro Or add me on MSN:riku2424@hotmail.com
    My Vouches

Banned

They are working on making the bots undetectable. Done, over with, thats all.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Anazki View Post
    No offence but id like to know some facts that they rly chanded the mouse movement detection system. and i think others wanna know it too
    I am unaware whether or not they have changed the mouse movement detection system. I am aware that they have however implemented mouse movement tracking. There are your facts.

I think it's a bit pointless to post proof though, since majority of the people here won't understand the code.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast