Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Well I think thats it !

Well I think thats it !

OK Face i dont care what is going to happen with you guys .. But

I want the bots back .. Cause i think 1 week is enough . I dont care about the ban or anything everything is cool with me .

So Now i am askin for my bots back .. Its my bussiness now .. cause my account going to get banned not yours . So gime my Bots back

Username : Terbo17

i dont want any thing to change . and i wont wait longer .. i need to get back to game its boring with out bots .
    So thank u xD . And i cant wait longer cause i have no school for like 3 Weeks . and i need the bots . like i said i dont care about OOOO Banned ^.^ if Face u read this just give me my bot

Btw i post in alt account . my main is Bots is In

Terbo17 Not Terbo1717

( Terbo17 )
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 09-21-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Double Posting.

They care every single customers. They're now probably investigating so can you wait? rather than get banned by OM. Just wait and hold your horse.

Beta Tester

It's not just about you getting banned. It's about bots being detected which will lead to NO ONE using them. So you tell me what's better, you having fun for three weeks, giving Three Rings data to detect the bots which will ultimately lead to every bot user being banned or sucking it up for three weeks and the staff working on a way to fix the issue? I think I know which one brings a lot more customer satisfaction.
    SomebodySomeone93 likes this.

#Return

Last I checked, Multiple accounts was prohibited btw. Use your main account next time.

Thanks Equivocal for posting the obvious...

Oh and just to add on, you purchase access to the bots, not the bot itself. Otherwise you would be paying over $500 and have a source code on your computer. As it happens, you don't.

I'm sorry, you will not be getting the bots back at this point. If you wish to discuss it further, please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype.

VIP Member

I can assure you this.

Face and his team of crack devouring coders are working "hard" to find a fix for it.

(Face and hard in the same sentance.)
    bic likes this.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I can assure you this.

Face and his team of crack devouring coders are working "hard" to find a fix for it.

(Face and hard in the same sentance.)
    Face is a Sadist and Masochist.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

All the arguments like "OOO can generate data when we give everyone access to the bots" are bullshit. Sorry to say it that way, but it's simply like that.

I had my bots running for 2 or 3 days in a VM after they were taken down. I just didn't even know ye took them down because they were always running. They need a connection to the internet for starting them but after that the never get in touch with any bot-supply server (mostly). I would bet that OOO has still bots running if they really want to create data..

Also most of them are written in .NET or Java. Well, both frameworks are some kind of open source. Java can be decompiled with a simply click in the right tool and whoops! Source Code. Obfuscated but still a source.

But why bother with simply obfuscation and 'crypting'.. The launcher (Supply-Crate.exe) is "secured" with CliSecure which can be rerolled with the latest de4dot. Now you just have to throw the exe in some funny tool which translates it to some kind of pseudo source (it's not the original) and you can rebuild your own launcher which placed the right string in the launcher file of every bot (replaces with %data%).

I don't want to write some kind of howto or damage your business face (or whoever is really on top). I just want to make sure you understand, that the only thing your doing is losing customers who paid for the bots.
    If OOO really wants to create data they can do it even with the disabled bots - Everything they need is the .exe of all the bots, which they surely have. Hell, even I managed to to get them running again, and I was just bored. But you don't have to be upset, I'm also too bored to play PP right now, so I'm not using them either..

And don't remove this post again, just like the last I did about trident. Contact me if ye want to say something..

Quote Originally Posted by Gauloises View Post
    All the arguments like "OOO can generate data when we give everyone access to the bots" are bullshit. Sorry to say it that way, but it's simply like that.

I had my bots running for 2 or 3 days in a VM after they were taken down. I just didn't even know ye took them down because they were always running. They need a connection to the internet for starting them but after that the never get in touch with any bot-supply server (mostly). I would bet that OOO has still bots running if they really want to create data..

Also most of them are written in .NET or Java. Well, both frameworks are some kind of open source. Java can be decompiled with a simply click in the right tool and whoops! Source Code. Obfuscated but still a source.

But why bother with simply obfuscation and 'crypting'.. The launcher (Supply-Crate.exe) is "secured" with CliSecure which can be rerolled with the latest de4dot. Now you just have to throw the exe in some funny tool which translates it to some kind of pseudo source (it's not the original) and you can rebuild your own launcher which placed the right string in the launcher file of every bot (replaces with %data%).

I don't want to write some kind of howto or damage your business face (or whoever is really on top). I just want to make sure you understand, that the only thing your doing is losing customers who paid for the bots.
    If OOO really wants to create data they can do it even with the disabled bots - Everything they need is the .exe of all the bots, which they surely have. Hell, even I managed to to get them running again, and I was just bored. But you don't have to be upset, I'm also too bored to play PP right now, so I'm not using them either..

And don't remove this post again, just like the last I did about trident. Contact me if ye want to say something..
    this guy is obviously a bad ass. and very open minded wit lots of free time haha and i totally agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I'm sure most of us are bored of these messages, whether you're staff or customer. But you can't have what you refer to as YOUR bots back, as you don't own any bots. As Scarecrow has said, you payed to access certain areas of the Bot Supply server, and when these areas are taken down for the customers' safety, you can no longer access those areas and you complain that you can't use them because you either don't understand the situation or don't care for others. I will aid your understanding by giving you an example:

A North Korean/Taliban/Russian (whatever is your country's national enemy/rival) hacker group has hacked the internet servers and are downloading and tracking everything you browse/watch. Then, your internet provider stops providing internet service for an unknown while files are being further encrypted and these hackers are being located for the safety of Government files and for your personal information. You send them a letter of complaint saying that you paid for the internet so you own the internet, to which they respond that you pay to access their servers and you do not own it.

This is essentially the situation we have here, be patient and trust the staff members who maintain the servers you pay to access. And learn that you cannot bot real life, and if your response to this is that Puzzle Pirates is your life, I highly recommend taking up another time consuming hobby, like web-design, photography, rowing or self-harm - at least while the situation is being dealt with.

Enjoy failing at puzzles and actually engaging in the game while it lasts.
    i have to disagree, we paid for the right to use the bot mate. we don't own the entire bot but we paid for part giving us access to the bot. Stop repeating stuff that u know nothing about it pisses ppl off more than anything. and makes urself look dumb.
    Last edited by lordrushing; 09-21-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Ex-Staff Member

I'm sure most of us are bored of these messages, whether you're staff or customer. But you can't have what you refer to as YOUR bots back, as you don't own any bots. As Scarecrow has said, you paid to access certain areas of the Bot Supply server, and when these areas are taken down for the customers' safety, you can no longer access those areas and you complain that you can't use them because you either don't understand the situation or don't care for others. I will aid your understanding by giving you an example:

A North Korean/Taliban/Russian (whatever is your country's national enemy/rival) hacker group has hacked the internet servers and are downloading and tracking everything you browse/watch. Then, your internet provider stops providing internet service for an unknown amount of time, while files are being further encrypted and these hackers are being located for the safety of Government files and for your personal information. You send them a letter of complaint saying that you paid for the internet so you own the internet, to which they respond that you pay to access their servers and you do not own it.

This is essentially the situation we have here, be patient and trust the staff members who maintain the servers you pay to access. And learn that you cannot bot real life, and if your response to this is that Puzzle Pirates is your life, I highly recommend taking up another time consuming hobby, like web-design, photography, rowing or self-harm - at least while the situation is being dealt with.

Last edited by doubleuson; 01-10-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Ezenemy likes this.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    I'm sure most of us are bored of these messages, whether you're staff or customer. But you can't have what you refer to as YOUR bots back, as you don't own any bots. As Scarecrow has said, you payed to access certain areas of the Bot Supply server, and when these areas are taken down for the customers' safety, you can no longer access those areas and you complain that you can't use them because you either don't understand the situation or don't care for others. I will aid your understanding by giving you an example:

A North Korean/Taliban/Russian (whatever is your country's national enemy/rival) hacker group has hacked the internet servers and are downloading and tracking everything you browse/watch. Then, your internet provider stops providing internet service for an unknown while files are being further encrypted and these hackers are being located for the safety of Government files and for your personal information. You send them a letter of complaint saying that you paid for the internet so you own the internet, to which they respond that you pay to access their servers and you do not own it.

I demand a medal for this fine person.
    doubleuson, Retto and Her0 like this.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast