Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Warning: Possible Bot Detections

Server Admin

Exclamation Warning: Possible Bot Detections

We have just noticed in a recent YPP update (made 10 days ago) the OOO devs rolled out mouse & keyboard tracking software for the puzzles.
    The only reported bans have been from BP's PuzzBot Rigs (which uses injection) so far. However, this code also seem capable of detecting some of our bots.

Use extreme caution if you want to use any bots (manual modes of bots should have no risk).

We'll be investigating these changes in further depth and will announce if we believe the bots to be safe.

Update: Our bots have now been updated and should be safe to use. Once again, the safest way to use bots is in manual mode.
    Last edited by Sticky; 03-20-2017 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Update
    Phoenix, Pain, Liked and 2 others like this.

Banned

can I us balls of steel or it would get me banned >>>>>>>>>>>. and any new bots gonna be up?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by khamis View Post
    can I us balls of steel or it would get me banned >>>>>>>>>>>. and any new bots gonna be up?
    We recommend not using any bots for the moment, We cannot ever guarantee safety of not being banned but this is a warning.

As for any new bots, as always there is an official thread if we plan to release one.

Banned

Thx 4 heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    We have just noticed in a recent YPP update the OOO devs rolled out mouse tracking software for the puzzles.
    So the Swordfighting bot will be ok to use seeming as you think it is a mouse tracking? Or are you advising we do not use any bots at this time?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    So the Swordfighting bot will be ok to use seeming as you think it is a mouse tracking? Or are you advising we do not use any bots at this time?
    It tracks keyboard too. Just edited my post to include that.

just got banned for RMT (trading money for PoE). think they are cracking down?

Banned

Thanks for the heads up but my stupid ass is going to continue to bot XD
    Rage and embracetm like this.

So..ALL bots might be detected?
    skype:botsupply.gunner Vouch thread:http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...ch-thread.html

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mustnabs View Post
    So..ALL bots might be detected?
    Yes. Except the ones where you can use the manual mode (no automated movement).

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast