Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: A pillage bot

Banned

A pillage bot

I am able to make one. But before I do, what should I add in it? Also if anyone wants to help me out that would be great. Haven't seen any released so I can try to make one. I will be coding this in C#.

Send me a message if you think you can help me or reply below.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    I am able to make one. But before I do, what should I add in it? Also if anyone wants to help me out that would be great. Haven't seen any released so I can try to make one. I will be coding this in C#.

Send me a message if you think you can help me or reply below.
    You should hit Wastedbro up, he has a working one he is selling, maybe you two can work together and maybe come up with something incredible!
    He codes in C# too and is extremely experienced

If you'd rather make your own, I'm happy to help you if you hit trouble, but I doubt I have the time to do a lot of coding.

Ex-Staff Member

Add a basic sail/bilge/carp bot that can gain Fine-Excellent Duty Reports, with a basic swordfighting and rumbling bot with TEAMING POWERS. A basic gunning bot able to easily do Viking Raids and such. Ability to register commands and re-station after battles. An auto-apply feature that jobs for the highest paying pillages. Possibly a greeting message that is customizable that will announce after it has been jobbed (e.g. Ahoy All!) which will count as an anti-ban. Even a basic Treasure Haul and Foraging bot for expeditions.

Even maybe, at a push, a chat-recognition bot that scans the most recent messages and responds to them appropriately (e.g. Pirateone tells ye,"Ahoy mate" Ye told Pirateone,"Ahoy!"). This kind of thing could recognise casual orders directed at you (e.g. Pirateone says,"Piratetwo can you move to bilge please" which would be met by a station change to bilge (assuming the name of this example pirate is 'Piratetwo')). Maybe even go as far as the bot, either sending a /tell or in /vessel chat, asking which station your pirate should 'man', and would recognise words such as "Bilge", "Sails" or "Carp" and respond with an "okay" or a "sure". And react to an order such as "Do ye want to gun?" or "Can ye gun?" with an appropriate answer.

These are all suggestions and shouldn't necessarily be taken seriously, but that would be an incredible bot if it was capable of this.
    Last edited by doubleuson; 04-04-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Retto, Rebirth and Deloitte like this.

True, but if it recognises words and mans that station, if the captain says "Bilge or carp".. Your bot has to decide which one to go to.. As said by scarecrow,
    This is almost exactly the idea behind Wasted's pillage bot......

Fallen

Banned

Instead of coding all the bots yourself, you should code in the ability to use other bots (i.e all the Supply Crate bots) alongside your pillage bot. This should make it easier.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by nervo View Post
    Instead of coding all the bots yourself, you should code in the ability to use other bots (i.e all the Supply Crate bots) alongside your pillage bot. This should make it easier.
    Besides in doing that he would have to get Face to agree to him being allowed to use Supply-Crate bots which I doubt would come easy.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

I started on a hyper-rank bot actually, I've got it to automatically log you in and selects your pirate. It clicks the mission tab but this will be only for the navy as i'm releasing this for free. I can make better, but its better not to release major ones for free, unless they are trial.

#Return

I started on a hyper-rank bot actually, I've got it to automatically log you in and selects your pirate. It clicks the mission tab but this will be only for the navy as i'm releasing this for free. I can make better, but its better not to release major ones for free, unless they are trial.
    Question: How do you hyper-rank with the navy?

Comment: We've made a hyper-rank bot before, it was way too over powered to be released at all... I mean it held #1 carp for a week without carpenting at all after 2 hours from Legendary... Just something to think about before you release something like that.

Banned

I have two on going projects. Releasing one today for new pirates for missions. Is there any bilge bot source I can use for the bot I will be releasing today?

#Return

I have two on going projects. Releasing one today for new pirates for missions. Is there any bilge bot source I can use for the bot I will be releasing today?
    Not one you can use without permission from Notion75. :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast