Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Trident & Poseidon Fixed + improved manual mode

  1. #1
    Server Admin
    Sticky is offline

    Posts
    966

    Trident & Poseidon Fixed + improved manual mode

    Poseidon has been updated and is once again functional after the YPP update that changed the background.

    Plus we've got an improved manual mode which shows you where to click.

    Trident fix to come shortly.

    Pic:
    Last edited by Sticky; 07-27-2012 at 02:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    tricko is offline

    Posts
    78
    great (Y)

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    dogandcat615 is offline

    Posts
    9
    Thanks alot xD

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Ettan is offline

    Posts
    131
    Thanks a lot now we just need the new backround back xD
    Add me on Skype:Ettanispro Or add me on MSN:riku2424@hotmail.com
    My Vouches

  5. #5
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Poseidon has been updated and is once again functional after the YPP update that changed the background.

    Plus we've got an improved manual mode which shows you where to click.

    Trident fix to come shortly.

    Pic:
    Y U NO use pink square?
    Endl3ss likes this.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  6. #6
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    473
    My question is has it been rolled out? >; o
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

  7. #7
    Pew
    Member
    Pew is offline

    Posts
    90
    Could someone direct me to where I could download the new images, or perhaps upload them? I replaced mine and didn't make a backup. :x

    edit; ALSO FIRST POST, WEWT.

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    Franky is offline

    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    Could someone direct me to where I could download the new images, or perhaps upload them? I replaced mine and didn't make a backup. :x

    edit; ALSO FIRST POST, WEWT.
    Delete C:\Users\[Your name]\AppData\Roaming\Three Rings Design\Puzzle Pirates\rsrc\bundles\media

    Aka the media file, when you run PP it'll redownload them.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

  9. #9
    Pew
    Member
    Pew is offline

    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Delete C:\Users\[Your name]\AppData\Roaming\Three Rings Design\Puzzle Pirates\rsrc\bundles\media

    Aka the media file, when you run PP it'll redownload them.
    Here I was about to completely reinstall. Danka. ;0

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Thesergsb is offline

    Posts
    17
    Wait, the new update changed the bilge game? So why does my Omnis Bilge bot still work?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •