Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [Release] Decayed Pillage! (An intelligent Pillage Bot)

[Release] Decayed Pillage! (An intelligent Pillage Bot)

Decayed Pillage

Features:
    - Can run for 20+ hours uninterrupted
    - Can apply for multiple types of ships
    - Can do over 20 ships (Including Limited Edition Ships) for bilge
    - Has a built-in bilge bot capable of maintaining Legendary bilge and possibly attaining Ultimate
    - Does TH Expos with a built-in TH bot
    - Supports RIGGING with an external bot. such as PuzzleBot Rigs.
    - Has multiple failsafes and anti-bans to ensure constant, safe botting for hours
    - The most advanced pillage bot EVER released
    - Constant updates

Unavailable right now

After your purchase, we will need to verify your payment and send you the download and your authentication code usually within 24 hours.

If you want to buy in monthly increments, add me on Skype (wastedbro) or MSN (clay24g@aim.com).
    Last edited by wastedbro; 07-28-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Sobo, Champ, Ezenemy and 1 others like this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Administrator

I'd just like to post before I go to bed that this will be the last time this thread is created.

I admit the Team and I may have gone a little bit overboard tonight with the trolling and harassment. We've agreed to keep it off the forums though and let him sell his product in peace.

Now, we didn't do what we did because we are "afraid of competition" like some have suggested. There's just some...bad blood.. I guess between wasted and the team.

In all honestly healthy competition (even unhealthy because then Notion gets to come out and play) does nothing but create better overall products for the end users on both ends so I personally welcome it.

But anyways, sorry for ze off topic post but just wanted to get it out there. Best of luck selling your product and please remember to only use his thread for buying the product, questions about the product, and to report bugs about the product.

~Thanks
    wastedbro and Retto like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

may we post suggestion to this product too?
    Example Built in auto stationing and leave station if stuck and re-enter the station?(for KoW2.0 bot)
    This way people can use another stations when one is full. All it needs is detect the stationers amount of each duty of each ship that the bots currently on and then search for empty station. But end users must have their own puzzlebot too in order to do carp/rig.
    Oh one more thing,possible to pay with IdeaL? or only paypal?

and out of topic : i see you got lots of bots that's not released here :O, like flare TH? nove gunz? currious about those programs you got there :P
    Last edited by everknown; 07-24-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Has Anyone had personal use with it yet if so whats your opinion?
    ι ℓιкє тυятℓєѕ

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by nmoore View Post
    Has Anyone had personal use with it yet if so whats your opinion?
    In perfect honesty, It crashed after logging into Puzzle Pirates.

Other then that, I'm sure it's great

Ok thanks good to know!
    ι ℓιкє тυятℓєѕ

yup i have it, its great

edit: I fail

Quote Originally Posted by everknown View Post
    may we post suggestion to this product too?
    Example Built in auto stationing and leave station if stuck and re-enter the station?(for KoW2.0 bot)
    This way people can use another stations when one is full. All it needs is detect the stationers amount of each duty of each ship that the bots currently on and then search for empty station. But end users must have their own puzzlebot too in order to do carp/rig.
    Oh one more thing,possible to pay with IdeaL? or only paypal?

and out of topic : i see you got lots of bots that's not released here :O, like flare TH? nove gunz? currious about those programs you got there :P
    I can't use KoW. Although you'll like the next update. By the way, doesn't just re-station, it actually navigates around the ship to click on every station I want it to.

I only accept anything paypal accepts.

The bots you are referring to are either not mine or unfinished. But we will have similar bots released soon

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    In perfect honesty, It crashed after logging into Puzzle Pirates.

Other then that, I'm sure it's great
    That might be because it hits the backspace about 30 times in each textbox in like .5 seconds. I'll reduce that and add some sleep times in between.
    Skype - wastedbro

Decayed Pillage Update:

~ Supports RIGGING with an external rigging bot, such as PuzzleBot Rigs. Only works on the regular sloop.

~ Users will be able to choose how the bot will navigate the ship based on the station hierarchy. For example, if their first choice of station is bilge, the bot will attempt to get on every bilge station. If it's unsuccessful and your second choice is "Rig", it will navigate through the ship and attempt to get on every rigging station. This works the other way around. Only working on regular sloops as of now.

~ If one of your stations isn't bilge, the bot only applies for regular sloops.

~ Now has the option to set the amount of time the bot waits after clicking the arrow to go into the cabin of a ship. If the bot seems to leave after clicking the cabin arrow, raise the time. If it seems like it's going to slow right after it clicks the cabin arrow, lower the time. This is a preference for your lag.

~ Multiple bug fixes including where it wouldn't decline pending invitations and where you'd get an error if your chat logs didn't have at least 5 lines.

GUI Rework:

More ships will be added for both bilge and rigging later on
    Last edited by wastedbro; 07-24-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    d98523 likes this.
    Skype - wastedbro

This bot seems to be getting better and better after every update, I'm going to have to buy it at some point!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast