Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patching Bot

Ex-Staff Member

Patching Bot

Since patching has been released on the Ice ocean, has anyone considered making a bot fer it, and possibly started coding it? It would be useful. What would also be useful would be a dnav bot, but I don't mind fer now.

#Return

We've been looking at it but we are not ready to release details about what is happening.

As for future bots you will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Since patching has been released on the Ice ocean, has anyone considered making a bot fer it, and possibly started coding it? It would be useful. What would also be useful would be a dnav bot, but I don't mind fer now.
    Put it this way.. Whatever puzzle there is on YPP, there has been an attempt to making a bot for it. There are some that are still in development and some are already released.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Put it this way.. Whatever puzzle there is on YPP, there has been an attempt to making a bot for it. There are some that are still in development and some are already released.
    Except Alchemistry, I got told by an expert coder that he wouldn't touch it. Even for $10,000.

And apparently he does a lot more for $2,000

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Except Alchemistry, I got told by an expert coder that he wouldn't touch it. Even for $10,000.

And apparently he does a lot more for $2,000
    Why not? Its an easy puzzle. Then again.. there are a lot of options of pieces..

VIP Member

Why not? Its an easy puzzle. Then again.. there are a lot of options of pieces..
    You just answered your own question ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    You just answered your own question ^.^
    I know.. But i couldn't be bothered deleting it and someone else might of asked too.

Banned

pieces are not a problem i used to make runescape bot's i could easily make one all just about having it find a pattern in the pieces and connected whatever it says goes with it not hard would take a good coder 20 minutes to make it.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    pieces are not a problem i used to make runescape bot's i could easily make one all just about having it find a pattern in the pieces and connected whatever it says goes with it not hard would take a good coder 20 minutes to make it.
    Making a GM/Legendary bot would be fairly hard, just because the image detection would be a bitch. Also the issue of finding enough moves for efficiency for your score.

As for one that goes from one colour to one bottle, Yeah, easy as fuck. Still not 20 minutes though.

Runescape is a lot easier to code then YPP, just because of the reflection clients people use when they code for Runescape. If you can make a YPP relfection client, by all means...

Edit: LOGIC

theres x pieces, each can be moved 4 ish times, and you want to find paths for 4+ bottles at a time to be good with 2+ colors
    the brute force with image recognition alone would make it almost impossible without it taking forever or needing no brute force, and lengthily coded pattern recognition (equivalent to a vegas bilge bot)
    throw in multi-threaded apps usually can top 3 bil ish processes per second, not including sub routines of say, findbitmap () thatd scan 4 pixels each (so thats 4 + the color checks, making it 8)

Banned

again ive never played the puzzle so for me to fully list how to code the bot would take me to look at it so maybe i might check it out later but runescape i made bots doing the puzzles dung melee prayer runespan basically all the boring stuff there not all that easy some are hard to make.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast