Build my ship || shipwrightery bot

Hello guys,

Maybe you know my tool i already made, now I am working on a Puzzle Pirates shipwrightery bot.
    Click here to go to the topic off the tool

On this moment i made the following:
    When you click on a piece in the program he will automatically click on the piece and put him on the board. All movements are human and the program is really easy to use.

What would you all like to see on this program before we could call it a real bot?
    Should this bot be made for ​​public or for the sale? How much money would you want to spend for the bot?
    Last edited by HenkDeJager; 07-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Bot Coder

A bot includes an algorithm so the program can solve a board without any human interference. The "easiest" part of a bot you already have done, so what now is missing is an algorithm which finds possible combos and arranges the tiles.

//siggy by Poseidon

I already made a function who calculates how many and which pieces i can make with blocks on the board when there are no more moves. I need to make a function to plan the positions and a function to move the blocks.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by HenkDeJager View Post
    I already made a function who calculates how many and which pieces i can make with blocks on the board when there are no more moves. I need to make a function to plan the positions and a function to move the blocks.
    That's what I've been talking of.

//siggy by Poseidon

Very cool. Not sure if it compares to Argos Shipwright, but its a positive outlook to know there are more coders.

Check your link, it's improperly setup.

fixed the link