Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [Official Bot Supply Bot] Puzzle Pirates Swordfighting Bot - Dreaming in Sprinkles

VIP Member

Wondering if this bot is worth it?

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...right-you.html
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

awesome bot alil weird when it starts to stall though

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    You sure you aren't using the Free version?
    yep, im using the 40$ one its going alright at the start but if it gets any where near death it isnt using peices very well at all

just bought it cant wait for testing it...
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-30-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

i think maybe in a future update when it gets 70% full it should just clear rather than trying to make combo's with the breakers. also it does make a few errors and it would be cool if there was a mode to stall. i was on a cit run yesterday testing it out and if i was getting piled it was still throwing those blocks down as fast as it could, and obviously - i died quite fast lol.

However from what ive used of it, it beats SMH 1v1s all day long and ive used it a few times in PvP and it does a good job. I dont think it will ever beat a TRUE leg/ult sfer. maybe not even a GM but its a nice little tool

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by cannon View Post
    However from what ive used of it, it beats SMH 1v1s all day long and ive used it a few times in PvP and it does a good job. I dont think it will ever beat a TRUE leg/ult sfer. maybe not even a GM but its a nice little tool
    Face, we must not be true Ultimate/Legendary Sword Fighters

I can't speak for the original version of Dreaming in Sprinkles, but I can say that this dumbed-down version looks for small doubles and will only get triples by accident.

That fact by itself prevents the bot beating anything higher than a renowned striker.

I've been using the free version, it straight lined 2 matches in a row near the end when the board was 70% ish full

#Return

Personally, PVP wise, I have been losing a fair bit... but I think that's just because everyone is using the bot and I'm just getting unlucky.

Versing Bellators though? I'm sorry, I'm tearing these things apart like a boss while I code.

The premium one kills you at the top sometimes - suicides?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast