Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: [Official Bot Supply Bot] Puzzle Pirates Swordfighting Bot - Dreaming in Sprinkles

Does this work with the new YPP update? Like when the yellows turn gold or whatever, does it still detect that against Greedy Brigands? I don't really want to check, since giving it some time until I play again after my ban lol.

Currently it seems to ignore blocks that are changed into the special pieces, which only happens when you have a greedy targeted.

Seen a lot of people claim the bot is only good in PvE, but I've had plenty of success with it in PvP.

The highest rank I was able to obtain was Legendary (just legit fights, no alt bashing). I usually stick around Renowned-GM though.

Bot has won me plenty of tourneys too, and even had relatively well non-wager fights against high level players.
    Last edited by Face; 10-19-2016 at 03:39 AM. Reason: please don't list pirate names

pas

Seems good other than it going too fast when near death and causing it to not move at all until next block.

Maybe a possible future feature could be to break blocks for greedies after targetting them.

pas

Also I think having hot keys like the patching bot will be extremely useful.
    Because I like to build instas at the start and let the bot just clean everything up ot even finish the insta for me if I'm too lazy but it requires me to click and press ok on the warning message..

oh yeah and the hotkey should stop the bot instead of putting it to manual because the overlay really confuses me when i try to build my own instas

other than that it has got me GM in the trial day itself
    Last edited by pas; 10-28-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Erhm... Will there be an update regarding the Greedy content? Because the bot disregards the highlighted greedy elements.

i take everything back it is derpy sometimes but they all gold above average afkable gameplay well PAid bros . unless i get banned mwahuaha we shall see i doubt it im playin on a day 1 account from first day of i think hunter ocean xD so i think they take that into consideration

- - - Updated - - -

very good bots some derp mistakes but then it will make up for them usually .

Could i have a free trial for this bot?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122