Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Overhaul Update Suggestion

Overhaul Update Suggestion

Hey guys, I had an idea for overhaul, currently, as soon as TH stops, weather the Bnaver moves, or the spot dissapears, the bot shuts itself off. What I am suggesting is a new mode called "Sit Mode" which will prevent these shutdowns. I don't have much coding knowledge but that doesnt seem like too hard of a fix.

Server Admin

What's the benefit of that? The bot will just start up again once the puzzle resumes currently.

Like sticky said, it stays on now, as long as you do not move the mouse(Note; minor mouse movements will exit the bot, therefore you'll have to press start again, manuelly resuming it).

simplest fix, don't move mouse, you should be fine.

Banned

Dumb idea, improve the chest clearing algorithm and fix it from misclicking shit. Although I haven't used it in months, so I wouldn't know how it performs at the moment.

Oh my bad, Ive only used it once or twice, Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Dumb idea, improve the chest clearing algorithm and fix it from misclicking shit. Although I haven't used it in months, so I wouldn't know how it performs at the moment.

it still suck at clearing chests! so if they improved that,that would be great
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    it still suck at clearing chests! so if they improved that,that would be great
    Are you kidding me? The bot manages to clear more chests than I do and I am a legit Ultimate THer.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Are you kidding me? The bot manages to clear more chests than I do and I am a legit Ultimate THer.
    Share your secrets? If mine has to clear any chests it frequently miss clicks while moving pieces up the sides.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    Share your secrets? If mine has to clear any chests it frequently miss clicks while moving pieces up the sides.
    It sometimes missclicks because pieces moved on and it doesn't check every click for a new board in chest haul mode due to an old bug which we fixed but never adjusted the chest haul algo as noone really had time. But that only takes down the performance a bit, not the chest haul abilitiy.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

It needs to figure out how to use gems to clear chests better. I realized it doesn't quite know how to do that efficiently.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast