Thread: TD Bot?

TD Bot?

Any updates on the TD bot? I've PMed face with no reply. I thought I heard something that Sage has sold a few copies already? I'd be willing to buy it.

#Return

Not at all, actually. He hasn't sold anything to my knowledge.

Face doesn't reply to PM's asking for updates, he doesn't do updates or ETA's. Just have some patience, bots don't grow on trees

VIP Member

Face can't give a date on it because there isn't one, it's ready when it's ready.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Face can't give a date on it because there isn't one, it's ready when it's ready.
    I know he doesn't I didn't say I asked for a release date, I asked for an update on how it's doing, bug fixes, algo, etc...

Administrator

I don't give those updates either. Not often at least.

What about having a thread for upcoming bots stickied that you just add progress of bots whenever it happens, even if it's just bug fixes? Surely this would only build anticipation of the release because people can see that bot is progressing towards completion. More anticipation should lead to more sales?

Administrator

and if the bot is canned? which happens quite more often than you know. I don't give updates or upcoming bots unless I have the bot in my hand. Anticipation is nice, but being able to deliver the bot is better.

VIP Member

Thats true. Technically Face didn't tell us about the bot his coder posted a video. So technically Face didn't tell us it was being made or that it would be put on Supply Crate.