What is better? Poseidon or Trident?

I wanna get one of the two bilge bots and other bots, though for the bilge bots there are two!!! :O My specs are below. What's the best bot for getting #1, also CAN the poseidon actually get you #1?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Processor
    Intel Core i5-460M 2.53 GHz
    Mainboard
    Intel HM55
    Memory
    4096 MB, PC3-10600
    Graphics adapter
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 - 1024 MB, Core: 550 MHz, Memory: 800 MHz, DDR3, 8.713.3.3000

Don't hate on my computer It's a laptop!

First of all yeah, poseidon can get you #1. Poseidon is the better of the two (maybe not for everyone but for me) for just all out bilge performance as in incredibles and higher rank etc. Trident is really good for tokening though. If you plan on doing blockades and CIs and all that trident is better for trophies and stuff so yeah. IMO Poseidon = normal performance Trident = performance while tokening.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefined Hex View Post
    First of all yeah, poseidon can get you #1. Poseidon is the better of the two (maybe not for everyone but for me) for just all out bilge performance as in incredibles and higher rank etc. Trident is really good for tokening though. If you plan on doing blockades and CIs and all that trident is better for trophies and stuff so yeah. IMO Poseidon = normal performance Trident = performance while tokening.
    Thanks, what I'm worried bout is if my computer can handle the poseidon on "pwnage" mode? Or basically just run it, on the bots page, it says min of 3ghz ram, :S

Basically,

Poseidon = all around use, works great, 9/10 @ bilging
    Trident = CI/SMH use, works good, 7/10 @ bilging

It all depends on what you want, but normally, you'd want to buy Poseidon.

To be honest I don't even know how to activate pwnage mode. My laptop probably wouldn't handle it but it has similar specs to yours. You have a better processor and GPU though. My poseidon GUI looks like:This So I can't see pwnage mode.

To be honest I don't even know how to activate pwnage mode. My laptop probably wouldn't handle it but it has similar specs to yours. You have a better processor and GPU though. My poseidon GUI looks like:This So I can't see pwnage mode.
    I think that is Pwnage mode. Mine is usually set to Depth -> 3 moves, Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I think that is Pwnage mode. Mine is usually set to Depth -> 3 moves, Vegas.
    Yeah I set it to that aswell but that was just me opening it up so it's the default settings.

Banned

4moves is pwnage mode, 3 moves is normal.

Bot Coder

On the grand scheme of things, Poseidon is very slightly better in terms of the moves it makes. Both of them will achieve ultimate without hyper ranking and both of them are able to attain #1 with hyper ranking. Really the only difference is how long it will take you, as in in may for example take you an hour or two longer to get it with Trident, but this will vary from time to time. The real deciding factor on which one to go for should be based on if you're interested in tokening. Poseidon will get tokens, but by accident, so its just luck when it happens. How ever Trident can be set up to get tokens on four different ways depending on your needs.

To be honest its really just down to personal preference