Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Treasure drop shouldn't be made

Treasure drop shouldn't be made

Iam thinking that the bot shouldn't be made as it will ruin treasure drop, less wagering etc. Instead should make a bot to play against to better you're skills. When its made people will go crazy over it buying it and start wagering big sums of money if the bot is very good and from there it will ruin it. So the smart thing customers can do is not buy the bot as it will be useless if it become widely availiable only luck will determine the winner

cool man.

/thread.

Banned

Don't buy it then bro! I like td but all the rich whores play it so it wont matter if theres a bot or not there will always be the 4m wagers in td
    Moor3z likes this.

Banned

Lol, thats a pretty lame excuse to not make a bot. This could be said for anything..
    Kandor, tehherb and Moor3z like this.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

The day this TD bot beats me in a first to 5 i'll kill myself. On video. (sun)

#Return

I like how you changed your attitude within a few hours to make a new thread.

Wasn't it you who wanted to buy it for $100... LAWL.
    nicolas16n and Moor3z like this.

if you actually read what i said on that thread then comment about it. I said i would buy a td bot to play against so i can improve, i dont need it to play for me iam not having any troubles in winning td game. So if anyone is just selling a computer thats insanely hard to beat ill buy it, i dont it to play for me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    The day this TD bot beats me in a first to 5 i'll kill myself. On video. (sun)
    It's beaten you before

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by restem View Post
    if you actually read what i said on that thread then comment about it. I said i would buy a td bot to play against so i can improve, i dont need it to play for me iam not having any troubles in winning td game. So if anyone is just selling a computer thats insanely hard to beat ill buy it, i dont it to play for me
    I actually did read it, I was the one laughing at you about you saying a tdrop bot source is worth about $100 and is so easy to make , Then I told you to make one yourself, and the thread got deleted.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    It's beaten you before
    I have to be aware I'm playing it for my life to be on the line

(The first to 5 saves my ass here too)
    Last edited by HouseStepFan; 04-29-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast