Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #Return

90% of YPP would know about Bot-Supply...its not exactly a HUGE secret.

Only people who live under a rock don't know what Bot-Supply is. (Puzzle Pirates related anyway)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    90% of YPP would know about Bot-Supply...its not exactly a HUGE secret.

Only people who live under a rock don't know what Bot-Supply is. (Puzzle Pirates related anyway)
    Cuz we a baws. and yeah, Bot Supply and Supply crate isn't a huge secret. It's even been talked about on the official YPP forums from hardcore l337 pirates (and not like an umg lolol i bot type of way)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Link to me to that shit man.

understandable, i checked in the ypp forums slightly and didnt get a hit from bot supply. didnt realize it was quite that big yet. i would pressume you all will blow up this summer. younger pirates out of school and i feel like are more prone to getting bots.

Banned

Yaar pirate! Ahoy matey!

If anyone has footage of them doing awesome while botting, please let me know. If you have footage that has your name in it, you can edit it out or I can do it for you. Please do not send me poor quality footage either. >.>

Administrator

The post(s) have since been deleted. Apparently the OM's don't like it when people talk about botting and bot/underground PP websites on their official forums.

But yeah, the majority of bots being bought come from this site and hardly any from Buypoe. We have most/all of the bot market while they have a lot of the poe market. And if someone does decide to buy a bot from Buypoe they get sent here because all bots are now apart of Supply Crate. So while we may not have many users on at one time, we are hardly "small" (well the site is extremely small, but for the PP underground sites it's not small.. get it?)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12