Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Any word on a foraging bot?

Any word on a foraging bot?

I looked around and found a couple of threads discussing it but none recently. Is there a foraging bot planned or perhaps even in the works?

#Return

Everything is planned for the future, whether its being done. I don't know. Face will tell us know, just be patient. A bot isn't made everyday :P

Quite often though we get a video of a bot that is almost finished though without any real status updates that it's coming, could be the case here which I am hoping.

Banned

if they do a forage bot it should be implimented into the TH bot since the Th is 10$ already and both are rarely used

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by asswipejr View Post
    if they do a forage bot it should be implimented into the TH bot since the Th is 10$ already and both are rarely used
    You pay for a bot, you only get that bot. A bot takes a lot of time, Flashbang input over 30 hours just to FIX Overhaul, not even counting the hours Brandon put in to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by asswipejr View Post

Both are rarely used?

Are you on crack?
    glen likes this.

lol i agree with tradami and scarecrow... I'm learning programing in school and shit and its hard.... u can't just do it off the top of ur mind you gotta figure it out, create it , fix it , test it then fix and over and over again... its not just like oh lets do this.. its difficult, plus they have to make it look real human movement .... just give them time... they are geniuses (idk how to spell) but give them credit for what they have done and what will be done and just give them time. We take bots and give money but we don't appreciate the effort and pain in the ass it is to fix problems to make us happy customers...

Banned

Who know's what the future will tell us
    Hackx0rz, syore and Lucycin like this.

#Return

Mate, I been learning C# for a good 3 months now, I don't wanna sound cocky. But I've come a longgggggg way in those 3 months. But I am not even close to making a bot yet.... Its hard work, lots of hours of coding, days of coding. It isn't something you can do in 10 minutes.

I was on MSN with Flash for maybe 25-30% of the hours he worked on fixing overhaul... and my god, the amount of times he screamed at me about an error made me almost rip my hair out. I don't think you people actually appreciate what these coders go through until you actually learn it yourself. I think Notion is one of the most unappreciated coders I've met. He has open source methods that are a godsend for people that are coding for Puzzle Pirates. Flash, he works for free, bet none of you knew that. He codes for the challenge.
    Pulse? I bet you all forgot about him, He coded KoW and BoS remember, two of the most advanced bots out? Sagey? Codes like a monster day in and day out, Poseidon is bilging on steroids... Countless other coders you seem to not appreciate, and there isn't many people out there thanking the coders for what they have done. (from what I have seen anyway) Some of these coders aren't even mentioned anymore. I'm not just picking on one person, but everyone because I think most people don't appreciate what the coders have gone through. To tell you the truth, I didn't either until I started coding myself.

All you people do is want want want, start thanking the bot coders, and the admins and mods, who make this site run. And stop hassling them for more bots, they work almost 24/7 as it is. The prices reflect the hard work that the coders go through...

Again, this message is for everyone.

Start appreciating.

Scuse the rant, this has been getting up my skin lately... Plus I've had a long day.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 04-15-2012 at 01:13 PM.
    Sage Man, syore, Xalyx and 4 others like this.

Ive been botting in RS so much, that i have found out, that to create a bot isnt easy and thats why the prices ar so high. And if its too high for you, then you can do foraging for yourself.

P.S. Foraging bot would be perfect, hate doing it(i suck at it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast