Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TJCODER
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By lordrushing

Thread: "Waiting to find..."

"Waiting to find..."

Hi,

I'm testing out Dreaming in Sprinkles and Card Shark, and while they manage to find the puzzle pirates window, they cannot find the game (i.e. "Waiting to find swordfight", "Waiting to find Poker"). My resolution is the correct size. I've tested Blowhard, and it runs automatically very well. What can I try doing to make DiS and Card Shark work?

Thank you.

VIP Member

java 512 is required. You it wont work with the new java update
    Kazuma likes this.

I tried to reading some guides on downgrading Java, but they are kind of outdated. Strangely, I can't find Java in my list of programs, but when I try to install Java 8 SE, I get told the destination folder is not empty. The destination folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_261".

Should I be downloading something from this page? https://www.oracle.com/java/technolo...downloads.html

How do I find Java 512? Thank you for your help.

Captain Medals

You should still have Java 251 on your PC, you need to change the path of your bots to launch through 251 instead of 261.
    Kazuma likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Here's the interesting thing. I don't have 251 because my computer is new. I installed 251. When I tried to open Puzzle Pirates, it claimed "Javaw.exe" had moved. I guessed I had to change the pathing of puzzle pirates to the new javaw.exe in 251, which I did in the Properties > "Target" field. Puzzle pirates opened, and DiS worked! Oceanus wasn't working before, but it did now as well!

But Card Shark still wouldn't pick up the Poker table, stuck at "Waiting to find Poker". You mentioned "change the path of your bots to launch through 251". I don't see a similar target field in the CardShark application. Could you describe in more detail? I really appreciate it, I've really enjoyed Blowhard and Oceanus so far.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuma View Post
    Here's the interesting thing. I don't have 251 because my computer is new. I installed 251. When I tried to open Puzzle Pirates, it claimed "Javaw.exe" had moved. I guessed I had to change the pathing of puzzle pirates to the new javaw.exe in 251, which I did in the Properties > "Target" field. Puzzle pirates opened, and DiS worked! Oceanus wasn't working before, but it did now as well!

But Card Shark still wouldn't pick up the Poker table, stuck at "Waiting to find Poker". You mentioned "change the path of your bots to launch through 251". I don't see a similar target field in the CardShark application. Could you describe in more detail? I really appreciate it, I've really enjoyed Blowhard and Oceanus so far.
    Send me your Discord in a PM and i'd love to chat with you there, its much more comfortable.
    Kazuma likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

if Mehfailz hasn't been able to help you yet, read the 2nd page of this thread, my comments. https://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-...working-2.html

I
    Kazuma likes this.

Where do you I have to go in the files to point dis to java 251? Edit: followed the link above and fixed the issue
    Last edited by qj944; 1 Week Ago at 11:55 PM. Reason: Fixed problem