mrt

untaint not working

due to a fellow members stupid stupid RTM in plain site i now have to make a new account

usually when i use the bot supply untaint it works right away but recently i honestly cant get it working and just making temp accounts on my computer when it happens.

any idea guys would be great

Captain Medals

Untaint without using the untainter.

Delete JavaSoft prefs, change hardware ID in regedit, change your MAC via TMAC (use custom MAC, not generated), delete the hash.dat file.
    The hash.dat file should be either in AppData or in Users.

If youve done everything, then simply run PuzzlePirates and the game will make a new hash for you, based on your now clean system.

The only issue is that you'll get banned eventually, even if you use a VPN. You absolutely need a new router in your attic/cellar.
    Who do you think you are?

You can always dump your salary on plum boxes and send in a ban plea, I'm sure they'll excuse your heinous sin you committed 7 years ago.

Hi Hera.
    Last edited by Extra Noodles; 1 Week Ago at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Untaint without using the untainter.

Delete JavaSoft prefs, change hardware ID in regedit, change your MAC via TMAC (use custom MAC, not generated), delete the hash.dat file.
    The hash.dat file should be either in AppData or in Users.

If youve done everything, then simply run PuzzlePirates and the game will make a new hash for you, based on your now clean system.

The only issue is that you'll get banned eventually, even if you use a VPN. You absolutely need a new router in your attic/cellar.
    Although Puzzle Pirates is a fucking outdated game with no game-breaking updates, their ban-system sure is sophisticated

Run supply crate as admin