Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rigging bot any time soon?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    tradami is offline

    Posts
    244

    Rigging bot any time soon?

    I would like to get a rigging bot but I don't want to buy it from buypoe. I would much rather buy it from here. One coming out anytime soon or in the process?

  2. #2
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    If you'd have looked around the forums a bit you'd have seen that there is one in process.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    tradami is offline

    Posts
    244
    Fair enough, though I was more looking for a status update.

    I didn't want to Necro an old thread for a status update.

    I apologize though.

  4. #4
    Bot Coder
    flashbang is offline

    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    Fair enough, though I was more looking for a status update.

    I didn't want to Necro an old thread for a status update.

    I apologize though.
    No need to apologize and I think it is totally legit to demand a status update. Though that he sees it you best do that in just the thread he made.

    //siggy by Poseidon

  5. #5
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    I Demand a status update on Rigging bot! >:l <3

  6. #6
    Banned
    asswipejr is offline

    Posts
    47
    wow a rigging bot? this is gonna be amazeing i cant wait for such a thing hopefully it isnt too much tho around 15-20 would be chill

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    pplover23 is offline

    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by asswipejr View Post
    wow a rigging bot? this is gonna be amazeing i cant wait for such a thing hopefully it isnt too much tho around 15-20 would be chill
    You're looking at around 30-40 dollars for this bot. Such high quality.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Xalyx is offline

    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    You're looking at around 30-40 dollars for this bot. Such high quality.
    Good luck to him then. BP rigger is worst but it can multiclient so you can make millions in kades. Pay $40 just to get ultimate and #1? No thanks. I'm hoping it's 25 at the most.
    Last edited by Xalyx; 04-14-2012 at 08:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Face is offline

    Posts
    2,116
    25 was about right. I was thinking 25 MAYBE 30.
    Thing is though bp rigger is down how many days in a week? :P
    has it even been updated since it went down a few days back?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Prentice is offline

    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    25 was about right. I was thinking 25 MAYBE 30.
    Thing is though bp rigger is down how many days in a week? :P
    has it even been updated since it went down a few days back?
    It's been updated for the cades, but it was down for 4 days last week and it's just rediculously annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •