Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Look what I did mihmih

VIP Member

Rofl nice work so far
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Nice lol

And they said it would never happen for me ^^

Banned

haha good job xD

Banned

One question why would you put the coloured squares either then the actual pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    One question why would you put the coloured squares either then the actual pieces?
    Because this is easier to detect. When the algo is done I'll add the normal poeces but this will be for private use only since BoS is unbeatable

Bot Coder

Really nice job and I don't think BoS is unbeatable. It is one amazing bot and the algorithm is epic, just one thing could beat BoS and I've been working a bit on it for fun. A gunbot which fills at the speed of BoS but handles all the cannons at once.

It kinda works with BoS a bit modified but sadly then the fps of PP goes down to 5 and the bot won't do any good.
    When I am done graduating I will see what I can do with getting that to work, unless Krille takes 10h and does it .

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Really nice job and I don't think BoS is unbeatable. It is one amazing bot and the algorithm is epic, just one thing could beat BoS and I've been working a bit on it for fun. A gunbot which fills at the speed of BoS but handles all the cannons at once.

It kinda works with BoS a bit modified but sadly then the fps of PP goes down to 5 and the bot won't do any good.
    When I am done graduating I will see what I can do with getting that to work, unless Krille takes 10h and does it .
    How do you mean handle all guns at once? Like powder on every guns first then rags on every gun etc etc

Bot Coder

See which gun needs what but not fill them one after another but fill them all the same time, seeing which piece is closest to where and therfor not filling one, then the next etc. but see which pieces is needed where and what is closest to fill. BoS a little modificated can do that but the mouse is a pretty big issue since all the threads want to access it at the same time. I will work on that when I have some time.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast