Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Bot-supply exclusive] Puzzle Pirates Treasure haul bot Overhaul

Luke auto works just fine. You just need to be really careful not to touch mouse after you pressed the button to start it.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by abaluki View Post
    Luke auto works just fine. You just need to be really careful not to touch mouse after you pressed the button to start it.
    I have tried this and it still doesn't work

Auto doesn't work still, IT used to work when u never moved the mouse after starting it but now it just doesn't work at all in auto mode.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by lazaro180 View Post
    Auto doesn't work still, IT used to work when u never moved the mouse after starting it but now it just doesn't work at all in auto mode.
    I'll take a look into this soon. PM me your PC specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I'll take a look into this soon. PM me your PC specs.
    Any updates?

Using this on auto performs with good duty reports. Doing it manually is with bottom excellent duty report. Any advice how to achive better performance and get close to ultimate?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Abrakadabra View Post
    Using this on auto performs with good duty reports. Doing it manually is with bottom excellent duty report. Any advice how to achive better performance and get close to ultimate?
    Hyperrank by using TH expeditions and abandoning the station every 15-20 seconds (when you feel like you have a good score).
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 04-11-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Hyperrank by using TH expeditions and abandoning the station every 15-20 seconds (when you feel like you have a good score).
    Any examples of a good score?

The bot just stop working for me after a longer hauling session. It like just stops moving the mouse. I can even restart it and it still refuses to do anything. Is this some sort of anti-bot measure or is it a glitch on my side?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Joksej View Post
    The bot just stop working for me after a longer hauling session. It like just stops moving the mouse. I can even restart it and it still refuses to do anything. Is this some sort of anti-bot measure or is it a glitch on my side?
    That happens when you TH for too long. The reason is that the piled up treasure blocks the "Treasure Haul" text which the bot uses to recognize the client.
    Restationing or waiting for a different TH is an easy workaround.
    Who do you think you are?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast