Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wood for thought not performing well

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but wood for thought is dreadful for me. i barely get proficient rank. Pieces are not logical and it always misplaces pieces half way off the board and stuff.

I was just noticing this as well and came to the forums to try and figure out if KoW2.0 is worth buying. Cant seem to get WFT to get better than a good (when its not acting mental.)

Update -
    I have WFT running on the host (not a VM) with an i7-6700, 16GB ddr4, and SSD.

WFT, recently has become more of a pain than usual. I decided to start taking snips of when it does wrong and here is the first. I'll be posting more as they happen. Can someone take a look at this?

Issue:1 - 4/8/2020 10pm est https://imgur.com/a/uj5X1q6
    Last edited by lordrushing; 04-09-2020 at 02:10 AM.

Issue:2 - 4/9/2020 10:38am est https://imgur.com/a/0vEvzmr
    Issue:3 - 4/9/2020 9:51pm est https://imgur.com/a/xMdwoum

I noticed as well, last week WFT seemed to be running well and as hoped, yesterday it decided to plummet and its moves are beyond ridiculous, as well as the fact it drops pieces in random points and sometimes doesn't even click to pick up pieces.

Captain Medals

Thats odd, I'll ask Face if there's anything up with the bot / server.
    Who do you think you are?

Hey guys,

I recently purchased WFT, I was wondering do you guys use the auto mode alot? and do you know if anyone has been banned by using it?

THanks a lot

I have found it a little erratic, getting anything from Fine to Incredible on auto. Personally, I have found that it works better on manual mode, as you can overrule it if it make a dumb decision.

Can we get an update from the admins?

Perhaps a server reboot XD

its weird.. im currently working 3 VMs.

Two if them, WFT is terrible. keeps freezing with the mouse just froze in the middle of the puzzle and pieces arent going in the correct slots.

But for 1 VM (and all of these VMs are working the same specs (1 core with 2048mb of ram)) its working well. getting goods/excellents and sometimes incred.

Ive coincidentally ordered another 16gb of ram so I will have 32gb of ram on my system, so when it arrives ill ramp up the VMs up and see if increasing the ram makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spangel567 View Post
    its weird.. im currently working 3 VMs.

Two if them, WFT is terrible. keeps freezing with the mouse just froze in the middle of the puzzle and pieces arent going in the correct slots.

But for 1 VM (and all of these VMs are working the same specs (1 core with 2048mb of ram)) its working well. getting goods/excellents and sometimes incred.

Ive coincidentally ordered another 16gb of ram so I will have 32gb of ram on my system, so when it arrives ill ramp up the VMs up and see if increasing the ram makes a difference.
    I have a Ryzen 3700x with 64GB ram and a 970 evo PCIe SSD
    Trust me, its not a hardware issue.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast