Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By silverdart1

Thread: VIP Bots + Purchased Bots Review [Up-To-Date - 2019]

VIP Member

VIP Bots + Purchased Bots Review [Up-To-Date - 2019]

SilverDart's 2019 - 2020 VIP Bot Review

I haven't necessarily seen a post for this yet, and out of some time available I thought I would write a general review about the current VIP bots available. Just in case there are some people still debating buying them, or purchasing the monthly Bot-Supply VIP.

All bots (or VIP) can be purchased here.

Bots Included in Review:

• Dreaming In Sprinkles (Purchase Only)
    • TKO [Rumble Bot] (Purchase Only)
    • Inferno Blacksmith
    • Overhaul Treasure Haul
    • Aethyr Tokening Rigger
    • Argos Shipwrightery
    • Spools of Silk Patching
    • Wood For Thought
    • Cards on Fire + Card Shark
    • Oceanus Bilge
    • Blowhard Patching

Bots To Be Reviewed In The Future:

• Stardust Navigation
    • Shots Fired!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Dreaming In Sprinkles
    Rating: 10/10

I purchased Dreaming In Sprinkles over half a year ago, and can verify it works very well. Not only will this bot SF for you during PVE pillages, SMHing, or even participating in tournaments while you are away from the computer - but it has the ability to get you Legendary consistantly. While I have achieved Ultimate with this bot, it was for a very short time but also remember you're going up against SFer's that are "better" than a program built for PVE. 

Not every game is perfect, but for the most part it achieves consistant Donkeys and Vegas. I personally use this bot in PVP on Tables and Tournaments, and highly don't suggest to wager high amounts of poe with it. While you may win one or two, there is usually a more skilled SFer that will manage to out play you. Stick to SMHing, PVE, and/or Greedy Bashing to make most of this bot.

You can use DiS in combination with any other bot. As long as your YPP Window is active and not hidden, it will start SFing for you while away from the computer. Very handy for CI's and Citadel Runs. Keep in mind it will not re-station you after any engagements, so keep an eye out.

Best $40.00 I've spent so far in this game, and on Bot Supply.

TKO
    Rating: 8.5/10

I purchased TKO at the same time as Dreaming In Sprinkles for use in CI's, and/or Greedy Bashing with other people. This bot is very useful if Rumble is not your favorite puzzle and "you just want to get it over with" while sipping on coffee or watching Netflix. This bot is not made for PVP at all, and does not Rumble like any traditional style - it simply continues to break peices the best it can without combos or "charging" up. The bot works very well for its age though, and have had zero problems with it.

Like DiS, it has the ability to start Rumbling by itself as long as your YPP Window is active. Very useful for when you want to CI, or are on a Greedy bash and dislike Rumbling. It will end the suffering for you! At times it can achieve getting greedies from luck, but do not depend on it - but it is possible.

Another nifty tool is that it can Evade Greedies for you. If it's checked, and you start on a "Greedy Pirate" during the start of a Rumble PVE Battle, it will click off the greedy onto a normal pirate and continue to work without having to touch anything. This would be my favorite aspect due to the fact people may get mad at you for not jumping off greedy pirates, so let it do it for you while you enjoy that cup of coffee and Netflix. 

Again, the best $40.00 I have spent for a bot off Bot Supply.

Inferno Blacksmith
    Rating: 7/10

Inferno Blacksmith is included in the VIP Package if prefered, but also can be purchased from Bot Supply for $10.00 USD. I have not purchased it as I usually support the VIP benefits, but suggest any consistant Blacksmither to purchase it.

I use this bot time to time for my stalls or for others, and have had only one problem. The bot does not actively achieve its "automatic" mode (which does everything for you) which may be a problem on my end, or that it is a little out dated to current computers. I've had some success with it doing it by itself, but very rare. Otherwise, the Manual mode is very useful and will consistantly clear (or almost clear) your board every time. In manual mode, all you have to do is follow (and click) the Bot Supply logo which displays on the peice to click.

Make sure your mouse cursor goes over the Bot Supply logo upon clicking the peice so that it can direct you to the next selection, otherwise it will stay above that peice. I've made it a habit of hovering over the Bot Supply logo, and then clicking the peice when the logo disappears. Once clicked, I typically drag my mouse over the peices NOT available to click that turn so that the logo will display on the new peice to click. It takes some time to get use to, but nonetheless will (and can) help you achieve Renowned (minimum) with a chance of Grand Master or higher if used regularly.

Overhaul Treasure Haul
    Rating: 9/10

Used within the VIP Package, but also be purchased for $10.00 USD from Bot Supply. I have not purchased this, but as said before I enjoy the VIP benefits. If you constantly Treasure Haul on pillages, or during SMHing/Blockades/Flotillas, I highly suggest this bot.

The automatic mode is very powerful and can achieve consistant Incredibles if used as soon as a TH displays. I have not made much use of the Manual mode, but have tried it a few times - it works just as good. The automatic mode is quick, dependable, and from what I have experienced does not require any help at all. At times, the bot may over think itself and stop working - so keep an eye on it, and if it happens all you have to do is click "Stop" and then click "Overhaul" again and it will continue to do what it does best.

This bot can be very useful while SMHing, as it can be ran with other bots at the same time. I personally leave it running with my Rigging bot and SFing bot on Citadel Runs, and whenever they decide to TH while I'm looking the other way or busy doing something else it will do its work for me.

I have achieved Legendary with this bot before, and have heard it can achieve Ultimate at times but not entirely sure how accurate that is. But, I would not doubt it if used consistantly. 

Aethyr Tokening Rigger

This bot is available from Bot Supply for $30.00 USD, and/or is available in the VIP Package. I personally use this bot from the VIP Package, but may consider purchasing it from Bot Supply for full usage in the future due to it's amazing consistancy and dependability.

This bot can be used in combination with any other bots such as Dreaming in Sprinkles, TKO, and so forth to combine with SMHing, CIng, and so forth. The best thing about this bot is that it can Thrall Token consistantly on CI's, and usually does them fairly quickly while maintaining a Excellent or Incredible. Ontop of that, it is the best Rigging bot for Tokening on Blockades/Flotillas and never had one problem with this.

Aethyr is my favorite bot out of them all. It has achieved me Ultimate Rigging, held the #2 spot on Highscores for roughly 2 weeks and if I really wanted to achieve the #1 it is very well possible but never had the desire to grind for it. It will consistantly produce Excellents and Incredibles at all times, even with tokening - unless you have your Token Priority set on High you may get Goods but with plenty of tokens. 

I've compared the bot to pillaging/puzzling with top Riggers in the game and it will keep up with anyone if needed, sometimes doing better than them. Perfect bot to go into blockades with for Top Pay. 

Argos Shipwrightery
    Rating: 8.5/10

Argos is available for purchase for $15.00 USD from Bot Supply and/or is available in the VIP Package. For an older bot, it is consistant and can typically achieve Excellents and Incredibles without any assistance at all. The automatic mode works well, but can be very touchy.

I use this bot in Shipyards out of bordem typically as I don't use this type of stall, but will use the bot when a friend needs assistance with labor. There is a manual mode available, but if you aren't exactly quick with clicking and/or want higher rankings it is suggested to use the automatic mode. It is fairly quick at "thinking" about peices, and putting the peices in place, before placing them for you. It can determine if any new peices shows up once one clears to ensure a better combo at all times.

I personally have achieved Renowned and Grand Master with the very little amount of times I've used this bot. It is highly recommended for stall owners that are looking for Expert labor, but can't find them most of the time. Keep in mind, the only "downfall" which isn't really a downfall is it is very difficult to close this bot until the puzzle has been completed. The bot is automatically thinking, and placing peices, and even pressing the "Escape (ESC)" key on your keyboard will not stop it, even the hotkey. The best way to close the bot or make it stop is to wait until the puzzle is over (the water rises to the top) and once it's completely out of moves, click Stop and then Dismiss. 

Best perk about this bot is that it will autostation for you again after every puzzle. Easy to use for when you want to look away or watch Netflix. 

Spools of Silk Patching
    Rating: 6/10

This bot is only available with the VIP Package, but is the good standing rival to "Blowhard" Patching which is available for purchase for $25.00 USD from Bot Supply.

Due to my lack of interest with patching, I have rarely used this bot unless it was necessary for me. But from my experience, it is fully functional and has the ability to work fairly quickly. The highest rank I have achieved is Renowned, but I do not know if it has the capability to token as I've never used it within a SMH/Flotilla/etc.

If you are looking for something simple to pillage with or use for blockades, without purchasing it, Spools of Silk is definitely the best alternative to Blowhard Patching. It comes with the VIP Package, so it's an additional bang for your buck!

Wood For Thought
    Rating: 6/10

This bot is available for $15.00 USD, and/or it can be obtained through the VIP Package. 

I use this often on pillages, and is a very handy bot especially for it's age - it works consistantly. It may not obtain consistant Incredibles but has the ability to get Goods and Excellents. Very useful for when a ship is damaged, or even with Blockades. The bot lacks any type of tokening capabilities, but then again can still be used to maintain a high standing during Blockades, Flotillas, and/or SMHing. Someone that is not a fan of this station, it can help and also please those who like to watch a program do all the work for you. Enjoy your Netflix and coffee while it repairs your ship!

Oceanus Bilge

This bot is available for $20.00 USD from Bot Supply, and not available in the VIP Package.

Oceanus Bilge is one of the best functioning Bilge bots around, period. I had the chance to try it out for a few days and was surprised on how consistant it is building combos, and tokens with out any problems. This bot features a Manual mode, and an Automatic mode - I recommend either one depending on your style. I was able to CI with this bot without any problem, and actually was very quick at Thrall Tokening. Other than that, it's very useful for blockades and can actively achieve Incredibles if desired. 

Definitely recommend this Bilge bot compared to any other! I achieved Ultimate and Legendary, dropping to Renowned once in awhile if it was a short run. 

Blowhard Patching

I have never had the chance of using a Patch bot until now, and I was very pleased with the consistancy and also the variety with tokening. Whether it's Citadel Runs, CI'ing, or even jobbing in a blockade this bot will actively achieve Excellent and higher at random times. I was able to achieve Renowned, but with further usage and grinding it will obtain higher. 

Tokens well, no problems once so ever. The automatic outline is fantastic. 

Card Shark + Cards on Fire

The bot is available for purchase at $15.00 from Bot Supply, but also comes with the VIP Package.

Even though I know how to properly play Texas Hold'Em, I run this bot to ensure my mind stays sharp. It may not make you win by playing the way it displays, but it will help you see hands you may need see - or the odds of another playing having a better hand by reading the cards on the table. Due to the weird side of YPP Poker and how strange people win hands, keep in mind this bot is there to assist you with odds and displaying which hand you may have (or have) but remember that YPP Poker can give win to even the lowest pair depending on what is dealt.

This bot also has assistant for Spades and Hearts, very useful to new card players or those who don't know how the game works. I'd suggest learning how the card games work first before depending on the bot, but it will count cards for you and read which cards have already been dealt - very useful for Spades in my opinion. 

I will provide a more up to date review for other bots whenever I have the ability to obtain them. Whether it's purchasing them, or having the option during Free Bot Events I will be sure to update this thread. Again, the thread was made out of bordem and noticed there was not any "up to date" posts about how the bots work in 2019, but thought this may also help those deciding on whether or not to purchase the bots (or VIP) themselves. 

Have fun.

Last edited by silverdart1; 1 Week Ago at 01:50 AM.
    Face and Mehfailz x3 like this.

VIP Member

Blowhard Patching & Oceanus Bilge added.

hey nice job mate.
    same with me, aethyr and oceanus are the best.

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trendline View Post
    hey nice job mate.
    same with me, aethyr and oceanus are the best.
    I agree! Best bots to use for blockades and also for long sea monster hunts. I’ll be purchasing Oceanus sometime this week, maybe Blowhard Patching aswell.

yeet

Hey whats the ban rate on botting on puzzle pirates? Was just wondering before i purchase something

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by quazars View Post
    Hey whats the ban rate on botting on puzzle pirates? Was just wondering before i purchase something
    0% on manual, 5% on automatic depending on how often/long you use it. But automatic can get you banned eventually.
    Who do you think you are?

Hi! Your thread says some bots are available in VIP that the VIP FaQ doesn't include (though thats last updated 2017), can anyone confirm for me which bots are included in the VIP package? (with Stardust and Oceanus already bought, VIP sounds like a good purchase).

Oh, and I do so recommend Stardust, I consistently get Ultimate (then fall to legendary outside of ranking) and it's an absolute pleasure to watch, mesmerising.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by OopsieIRigged View Post
    Hi! Your thread says some bots are available in VIP that the VIP FaQ doesn't include (though thats last updated 2017), can anyone confirm for me which bots are included in the VIP package? (with Stardust and Oceanus already bought, VIP sounds like a good purchase).

Oh, and I do so recommend Stardust, I consistently get Ultimate (then fall to legendary outside of ranking) and it's an absolute pleasure to watch, mesmerising.
    The list should be up to date.
    Who do you think you are?