Bots aren't working

Earlier this week I couldn't open any bots. I searched in the forums and found a solution. everything was fine until today. For some reason, Bots won't work at all. It opens and all but I can't use the automatic features. it also crashes, Thank you in advance.

Captain Medals

Send me your Skype or Discord in a PM and Ill add you and fix it
    Who do you think you are?

So any thoughts on how to fix the problem? For example, when I try to run Blowhard Patching it says ( user interrupted mouse ) but I don't. That's for every single bot, none of them are working with the auto feature. Some of the bots work with manual but still, the problem persists. I need help, I've done everything and nothing works.

Captain Medals

Send me your Skype or Discord in a PM and I'll add you.

Uh? I already did. We talked about the issue with the bot. You even connected to my pc through TeamViewer but couldn't find the problem. I was just wondering if there anything else that can be done to fix the problem, Thank you.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by runishi View Post
    Uh? I already did. We talked about the issue with the bot. You even connected to my pc through TeamViewer but couldn't find the problem. I was just wondering if there anything else that can be done to fix the problem, Thank you.
    For anyone wondering, his mouse won't move at all on auto.

so can you help me once again to find the problem? I've done everything and still it won't work please help!?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by runishi View Post
    so can you help me once again to find the problem? I've done everything and still it won't work please help!?
    Send me a message on discord/skype.

bots not working for me just bought ,eh fails whats ur discord so I can contact you